Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari

Featured Replies

  • Replies 80
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That might be the most poorly written article I've ever read on the bleacher report, and that is saying a lot since everything on the bleacher report is normally poorly written. :lol:

I have no problem with stirring the pot. I have no problem with riling up the Kentucky fans. Although it gets old, I have no problem with bringing up Cal's vacated final fours. But I appreciate when it is done in a thoughtful, intelligent manner.

 

The article that NCF posted could have been written in less than 10 minutes by some hack who is looking for hits on his website. If you want to rip Cal & Kentucky, then be my guest. But at least take the time to put some thought into it. Most posts on BGP are better than Mr. Kelley's article.

NCF,

 

You should be more worried about what is going to happen to Coach Tressel and the Buckeye football program. Since you're just now posting this old, old, news perhaps you are also way behind on what is going on in Columbus. I'm sure you honestly have no idea because if you did, I'm sure you would have posted in the thread in the college football forum. I'll post the link in here to help you find it. I hope the news about Tressel doesn't cause you to do something stupid, because I know how much you love that program. Please remember, it's just a game.

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?217896-Time-For-Tressel-To-Be-Fired

I'm willing to go out on a limb and say this one sticks. Certainly no one on this team got paid, other than Kanter who isn't allowed to play. Jones would be the only guy I would even hesitate about but I don't think he did either.

Isn't it about time for a Thamel article to break?? Perhaps he's waiting until Friday to release it.

 

:idunno:

Thanks for the breaking news NCF, way to blow the lid off the case...

NCF,

 

You should be more worried about what is going to happen to Coach Tressel and the Buckeye football program. Since you're just now posting this old, old, news perhaps you are also way behind on what is going on in Columbus. I'm sure you honestly have no idea because if you did, I'm sure you would have posted in the thread in the college football forum. I'll post the link in here to help you find it. I hope the news about Tressel doesn't cause you to do something stupid, because I know how much you love that program. Please remember, it's just a game.

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?217896-Time-For-Tressel-To-Be-Fired

 

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm one of the biggest UK haters on here but come on. Your team lost, move on. Thread is pointless.

I'm one of the biggest UK haters on here but come on. Your team lost, move on. Thread is pointless.
:thumb:
Granted, Jones is going to be biased towards Cal

 

 

As he should be. Not like he called the guy a cheating scum when he was at Memphis.....

Is the HT721 on the CBS website commenting on the article the same HT721 that is on here? It sure sounds like him.:lol:

 

 

:lol: :lol: Sure does... And he gets a response similar to what he gets on here. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.