Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari

Featured Replies

Is the HT721 on the CBS website commenting on the article the same HT721 that is on here? It sure sounds like him.:lol:

 

He certainly has a burr in his saddle when it comes to UK, Matt Jones, and/or Calipari.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As he should be. Not like he called the guy a cheating scum when he was at Memphis.....

 

Surely that doesn't mean that everything he ever says about him again should be discounted right?

What's going on in Columbus

Have not heard a thing.

 

Your tears taste oh so sweet.

I'm surprised that a UCONN fan can write so well.

 

Dude is a major UConn homer.

 

I don't read this Bleacher Report site regularly, but on a cursory glance, I find no evidence that the writer is a UConn fan/homer. Not sure where you're getting that from, unless it's simply a homer reaction to a piece that goes against your team.

 

As he should be. Not like he called the guy a cheating scum when he was at Memphis.....

 

Surely that doesn't mean that everything he ever says about him again should be discounted right?

 

So, since Jones decided to reroute the Mississippi River on his opinion, it's not hypocritical since it suits what you guys want to hear?

When did this happen? How in the world would UK hire such a fool?

 

The schools vacated the Final Fours, Cal was cleared of any wrong doing.

MANY haters just refuse to realize that part.

One of the fringe benefits of getting to the final four is watching the anti UK crowd squirm.

I do not get depressed over a game but thanks for trying.

 

As I said U.K. deserved to win.

 

And it was a 7 or 8 seed.

 

NWC ... since you were gracious enough to say congrats after the UK win Sunday, I will reply here and try to help you out. Saying UK should have been a 7 or 8 seed is so outlandish it removes any credibility you might have. At least try to argue a 5 seed if you want to be outlandish and/or rile up the UK fans. But a 7 or 8 seed for a team with a top 10 schedule and in the top 10 in RPI is beyond silly.

I don't read this Bleacher Report site regularly, but on a cursory glance, I find no evidence that the writer is a UConn fan/homer. Not sure where you're getting that from, unless it's simply a homer reaction to a piece that goes against your team.

 

 

 

So, since Jones decided to reroute the Mississippi River on his opinion, it's not hypocritical since it suits what you guys want to hear?

 

If you are going to quote multiple posts and claim them to be hypocritical, shouldn't the same posters be involved at least? I didn't read to article, only responded to what GT said.

I don't read this Bleacher Report site regularly, but on a cursory glance, I find no evidence that the writer is a UConn fan/homer. Not sure where you're getting that from, unless it's simply a homer reaction to a piece that goes against your team.

 

Seems like he's pulling for UCONN to me & it has nothing to do with being a Kentucky fan.

 

In the NCAA Tournament, momentum can mean more than anything else. Connecticut has had more momentum than any team remaining for a longer period. While both teams are very talented and led by two living legends, Calipari is going to once again leave the Final Four without a national championship.

 

The Huskies will knock out the Wildcats on Saturday and go on to defeat the Butler Bulldogs in the championship game on Monday night.

NWC ... since you were gracious enough to say congrats after the UK win Sunday, I will reply here and try to help you out. Saying UK should have been a 7 or 8 seed is so outlandish it removes any credibility you might have. At least try to argue a 5 seed if you want to be outlandish and/or rile up the UK fans. But a 7 or 8 seed for a team with a top 10 schedule and in the top 10 in RPI is beyond silly.

 

He had nothing to lose since he had no credibility to start with. His sole purpose on this board is rile up UK fans and to further extent fans of any SEC team. He makes drive by posts, doesn't respond to rebuttle 99% of the time, and offers ZERO evidence to back up anything he states. I think the meer fact that he is offering up "breaking news" on Cal's final fours being vacated says volumes for his credibitily.

 

In other news did anyone see that Woody Hayes punched a player? I'll see if I can find a link to the story.

He had nothing to lose since he had no credibility to start with. His sole purpose on this board is rile up UK fans and to further extent fans of any SEC team. He makes drive by posts, doesn't respond to rebuttle 99% of the time, and offers ZERO evidence to back up anything he states. I think the meer fact that he is offering up "breaking news" on Cal's final fours being vacated says volumes for his credibitily.

 

In other news did anyone see that Woody Hayes punched a player? I'll see if I can find a link to the story.

Exactly, post #33 says it all. Oh how bad it must be in NCF's world right now. Bot ta ba ba bah, I'm lovin it!

Speaking of Woody, Bama beat him for a NC back in 1978. In fact OSU has played us three times, anybody know the record? I asked this question to the thread starter and he like someone said earlier ducks the "?" I look forward to the video of Woody against Clemson.

Speaking of Woody, Bama beat him for a NC back in 1978. In fact OSU has played us three times, anybody know the record? I asked this question to the thread starter and he like someone said earlier ducks the "?" I look forward to the video of Woody against Clemson.

 

If I recall correctly Larry, Alabama beat up on Ohio State in the '78 Sugar Bowl after the '77 season. That was the season that Notre Dame leap frogged Alabama for the National Title after Texas and Oklahoma were upset in front of you. The Tide's National titles were in '78 (split title) and '79. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.