Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari

Featured Replies

Not only did Calipari fail to win a national championship with Massachusetts and Memphis, but both of those Final Fours were later vacated following NCAA rules violations.

 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/648331-ncaa-final-four-shaka-smart-kemba-walker-and-the-latest-college-hoops-news/entry/57244-john-calipari-why-kentucky-coach-will-leave-the-final-four-without-a-title

  • Replies 80
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised that a UCONN fan can write so well.

 

Hey NCF, would you still give Kentucky a 7 or 8 seed? :sssh:

Interesting. I was not aware of that. Thanks.

When did this happen? How in the world would UK hire such a fool?

 

The schools vacated the Final Fours, Cal was cleared of any wrong doing.

In other breaking news: The earth is not flat.

  • Author
I'm surprised that a UCONN fan can write so well.

 

Hey NCF, would you still give Kentucky a 7 or 8 seed? :sssh:

Yes.

I could go find an illiterate 12 year old who could pen a more well written piece than that. :lol:

 

Dude is a major UConn homer.

 

Guys, no need to take this thread seriously, newark's still depressed that his buckeyes got knocked out by a team that should've been an "8 or 9" seed.

  • Author

I do not get depressed over a game but thanks for trying.

 

As I said U.K. deserved to win.

 

And it was a 7 or 8 seed.

I do not get depressed over a game but thanks for trying.

 

As I said U.K. deserved to win.

 

And it was a 7 or 8 seed.

 

Wouldn't all of that have just meant Ohio State loss would have been in the second round instead of the Sweet 16?

Meet one of Ohio State's 18%.

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.