Who wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough matchup for UK. I do like the possibility of having Liggins and Lamb guard Barnes. Henson could be tough as will UNC's depth. But if UK plays smart, plays hard, with no injuries/major foul trouble they should have a shot. A shot is all you can ask for IMO.

I think both teams matchup REALLY SCARY well aside from JORTS. If JORTS can stay out of foul trouble and rebound UK is in good shape. T.Jones is going to be a HUGE, HUGE player in this game IMO. These guys want this more than anything. Its a driver now! Go CATS!

North Carolina isn't that great. Problem is calming down and getting back to business after big win.

Yes. Plus, I think Carolina is playing as good (and maybe better) than anyone. Zeller & Henson will give us fits--perhaps negating the penetration baskets. Picking the Heels & hoping I'm wrong.

Yes. Plus, I think Carolina is playing as good (and maybe better) than anyone. Zeller & Henson will give us fits--perhaps negating the penetration baskets. Picking the Heels & hoping I'm wrong.

They certainly did tonight, but they have struggled dating back to the beginning of the ACC tournament.