Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elite 8: Kentucky vs. UNC predictions 3/27

Who wins? 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 65
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad I'm not the only one still up. :D

 

LOL, People can actually sleep tonight? LOL

I'm still up as well, but I work nights so I'm always up late.

I'm still awake.I did sleep four hours but now I am at work frying up the bacon.:D

Anyone else think all those close games UK played and lost are starting to pay off? I will say it again, I really like the make up of this UK team. UNC played great last night but it's really tough to hit on all cylinders like that 2 games in a row.

 

I will take Josh Harrelson and UK by 5.

Unfortunately, the emotion expended to upset OSU and the ease with which NC breezed to the Elite 8 will end the Cats run on Sunday. Seen it happen so many times in sport - the big loss after the big win.

UK will have a let down after a big emotional win. UNC has a ton of depth and their bigs will cause issues for the Cats. UNC by 6-10.. I hope I am wrong though..

Unfortunately, the emotion expended to upset OSU and the ease with which NC breezed to the Elite 8 will end the Cats run on Sunday. Seen it happen so many times in sport - the big loss after the big win.

 

UK will have a let down after a big emotional win. UNC has a ton of depth and their bigs will cause issues for the Cats. UNC by 6-10.. I hope I am wrong though..

 

I don't see that at all. I didn't think that their performance last night was overly influenced by emotion.

 

Over the past 8-10 games, both Liggens & Harrelson have stepped up their games significantly.

 

Last night I saw a team that has simply improved consistently as the season has progressed.

I'm amazed at how many unbelievers are still out there when it comes to UK. The defeat of OSU was not a fluke. Look back at the wins over the past month, Florida twice, WVU, OSU. Interesting that UK's has played 5 games against the other 7 elite 8 teams. The schedule has prepared them for this moment.

 

Good defense, good shooting, they rebound and take care of the ball.

I'm amazed at how many unbelievers still are out there when it comes to UK. Good defense, good shooting, they rebound and tke care of the ball.

 

It's about matchups and UNC does pose some very big problems for UK. Both teams are very much different than their earlier meeting. Can UK contain the Heel's new point guard? Can they control the length of Zeller, Davis and Barnes? I hope so.

It's about matchups and UNC does pose some very big problems for UK. Both teams are very much different than their earlier meeting. Can UK contain the Heel's new point guard? Can they control the length of Zeller, Davis and Barnes? I hope so.

 

Don't you mean Zeller, Henson, and Barnes?

I see this being a close game regardless of who wins. IMO, depth is the only thing giving the Tarheels an advantage. I believe that Harrelson and Liggins has to contribute strongly and don't see why Harrelson won't with the way he's played so far. Speaking of Harrelson, I thought the comment that Cal made about him in the postgame conference was interesting. Cal said that he is more proud of him than ANYONE he's coached that's made improvements, which says a lot considering how many players he's coached.

I'm amazed at how many unbelievers are still out there when it comes to UK. The defeat of OSU was not a fluke. Look back at the wins over the past month, Florida twice, WVU, OSU. Interesting that UK's has played 5 games against the other 7 elite 8 teams. The schedule has prepared them for this moment.

 

Good defense, good shooting, they rebound and take care of the ball.

 

One of the better points I have read today:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.