March 26, 201115 yr Author As far as refs go, my biggest issue is I feel like they are protecting Sullinger. Back to back possessions he should have picked up his second. Enough about refs, let's go out and get this game! :thumb:
March 26, 201115 yr Admit it GT, you're kind of for UK:D. I'm for a mild natural disaster. That said very entertaining game so far...
March 26, 201115 yr I agree. All a UK fan could have hoped for in this game was for UK to have no one injured or with three fouls and the game within a handful of points at halftime. UK has to feel good about their position right now. A lot better then I figured it would be.
March 26, 201115 yr Great half of defense for UK. The one 3 by Diebler was the only one that was uncontested. Harrelson handling the middle.
March 26, 201115 yr I agree that was cheap on Miller. The Harrelson call was a good one IMO. Sullinger hopped up under him after he left the floor. Watch the replay. Harrelson jumps and Sullinger moves up about 18 inches to get the contact. Bad call.
March 26, 201115 yr Key for UK is getting to the first media stop without any of the 4 starters picking up that 3rd foul. They can negate the 1st half foul troubles if they can buy back that first 4 minutes...
March 26, 201115 yr I'm for a mild natural disaster. That said very entertaining game so far... But, last second shot I think you might crack a smile if the ball bounces UK's way . :thumb: A lot better then I figured it would be. Same here :thumb:.
March 26, 201115 yr As far as refs go, my biggest issue is I feel like they are protecting Sullinger. Back to back possessions he should have picked up his second. Enough about refs, let's go out and get this game! Good point. Should have had his second when he pushed Harrelson on the play Jorts hit him with the ball.
March 26, 201115 yr Author Key for UK is getting to the first media stop without any of the 4 starters picking up that 3rd foul. They can negate the 1st half foul troubles if they can buy back that first 4 minutes... And learn how to jump stop.
March 26, 201115 yr Refs still doing a good job even though the Buckeyes are behind. They are keeping OSU in it. Sullinger is very protected, shocked by some of the calls he gets.
March 26, 201115 yr No it wasn't. It was a charge. I don't think they have really called bad fouls on UK I just don't think they are calling both ways. Kind of how I see it. Right off the bat they called Jones for a charge, which it was, but then a short time later Sullinger charged over Jones but they called it a block. And I think Craft has gotten away with several fouls with no calls.
March 26, 201115 yr Key for UK is getting to the first media stop without any of the 4 starters picking up that 3rd foul. They can negate the 1st half foul troubles if they can buy back that first 4 minutes... I agree :thumb: I'd say stay within 4-5 points and get no fouls on the guys with two until the under 16:00 break.
March 26, 201115 yr But, last second shot I think you might crack a smile if the ball bounces UK's way . :thumb: I get to watch one of my two least favorite fan bases melt down any way this goes. I'm Charlie Sheen tonight. #WINNING :lol:
March 26, 201115 yr How did you all like Jorts go ol' school and throw the dodge ball off Sullinger's chest? The best part about the whole play was Sullinger rubbing his chest after it happened and thinking THAT HURT MAN!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.