Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Vs Ohio St Updates...

Featured Replies

I don't see how these two teams aren't 2 of the 8 best teams in the country. Should be an elite 8 matchup at worst IMO.

 

Their AD must have eaten too many of the nachos in the selection room.

  • Replies 307
  • Views 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not what some people expected out of this game. I know many thought UK will be down by a bunch, not the case. Harrelson was a beast in the first half. Second half beginning to start.did you see the way Harrleson threw the ball at Soulinger, he seemed to mouth "Get off me!"

  • Author
I don't care if you call me an 18% crazy... But that half was NOT called fairly. Too many no calls for OSU and a couple of terrible calls on UK. :madman:

 

But it's a new game. 0-0. Let's get it done Cats...

 

Exactly you aren't in a hole to start the half no excuse.

Come on now that's long over with and we have to play the hand that was dealt.

 

Point is still valid even if I make it again in July. Doesn't change anything though.

Plus the winner gets UNC, which I think was the best #2 seed. I mean I think they were better over the past 2 months than SDSU, Notre Dame, or Who was the other #2 seed?

Back to the refs :D

 

Charging fouls

Kentucky - 4

Ohio St - 0

 

Blocking fouls

Kentucky - 3

Ohio St - 0

 

Exactly what I am talking about and the announcers aren't even touching it.

 

Clark Kellogg is on the board at OSU as well as being an alumni so we won't get any love all night except when Sir Charles comes on at half.

I get to watch one of my two least favorite fan bases melt down any way this goes. I'm Charlie Sheen tonight. #WINNING :lol:
:lol:
Plus the winner gets UNC, which I think was the best #2 seed. I mean I think they were better over the past 2 months than SDSU, Notre Dame, or Who was the other #2 seed?

 

Florida...remember? :lol:

Florida...remember? :lol:

 

Oh yeah, them. Thanks for reminding me. Now I'm really ticked.

Seven lead changes and 5 ties in the first half.

Over the back, no call. Charge, no call. Kick out for 3 to start the half.

 

Looks like it is going to be more of same this half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.