Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Vs Ohio St Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 307
  • Views 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great 3pt. Lamb!

6 fouls to 4 where is all the crying now?

REFS CONTINUE TO DO AN OUTSTANDING JOB EVEN THOUGH THE BUCKEYES ARE LOSING

  • Author

My Blood pressure is at an unhealthy level right now. I shouldn't care this much. :lol:

That's what will keep Miller from being a pro is he can't guard someone quick off the dribble.

My Blood pressure is at an unhealthy level right now. I shouldn't care this much. :lol:

 

It's hard not to.

My Blood pressure is at an unhealthy level right now. I shouldn't care this much. :lol:

 

Hey, no matter what happens the young Cats have done a great job. Just enjoy the action.

6 fouls to 4 where is all the crying now?

REFS CONTINUE TO DO AN OUTSTANDING JOB EVEN THOUGH THE BUCKEYES ARE LOSING

 

Well get on an OSU website and I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

:thumb:

Craft's fouling Knight to death. Call something on him.
My Blood pressure is at an unhealthy level right now. I shouldn't care this much. :lol:

 

This is life of about every UK fan. I wouldn't have it any other way though. How many remote controls do you think have been tossed or thrown around their living rooms tonight already?

Well get on an OSU website and I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

 

Ignore.

  • Author
OSU shooting 29%

 

UK's length seems to be bothering them a lot inside.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.