Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Vs Ohio St Updates...

Featured Replies

I'm not sure I want Liggins to be my playmaker for the last 4 minutes of the game. He's played well but still.

  • Replies 307
  • Views 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone feel like all the UK freshman hate each other? Don't see many high 5s and butt slaps.

 

I thought at this point of the season they are supposed to be playing like sophomores.

Quick 5 call.

 

That's what I thought too.

 

Those last two offensive possessions hurt. UK could have really taken control of the game if they could have scored and made it a two score game. OSU is pressing a little on offense. Let's see if Matta can draw up a play for them here. No threes Cats, no threes.

Does anyone feel like all the UK freshman hate each other? Don't see many high 5s and butt slaps.

 

Sometimes, yes.

Does anyone feel like all the UK freshman hate each other? Don't see many high 5s and butt slaps.

 

I feel like Jones is the odd ball on this team. I feel like everyone else likes each other alright.

Does anyone feel like all the UK freshman hate each other? Don't see many high 5s and butt slaps.

 

i think this game it's been like that, but I think its because they are wound too tight.

I'm not sure I want Liggins to be my playmaker for the last 4 minutes of the game. He's played well but still.

 

Knight can't handle Craft. What choice do they have?

Quick 5 call.

 

Bad call IMO. It was quick and it wasnt' even like he was really being guarded. I think since he got rid of the ball you let that one go. It would have been different had the guy from OSU been playing really tough defense on Liggins.

  • Author
I thought at this point of the season they are supposed to be playing like sophomores.

 

Um OK I still think they all hate each other.

No foul on Craft on in bounds play, unreal.

Bad inbound pass from Liggins. What was he thinking??

  • Author
Bad inbound pass from Liggins. What was he thinking??

 

Dumb he was open about 4 seconds earlier in the play.

UK should have been up 5 or 6 points. They've let some opporunites slip away.

I feel like Jones is the odd ball on this team. I feel like everyone else likes each other alright.

 

I have felt like this all season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.