Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Vs Ohio St Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 307
  • Views 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope all those close SEC games on the road will finally pay off for UK.

  • Author

I would have went 2 for 1 to guarantee last possession.

Why wait until there is only 11 seconds left on the shot clock to call timeout?

I would have went 2 for 1 to guarantee last possession.

 

That is still going to happen. They are in good shape with the clock.

What a shot by Liggins!

  • Author
That is still going to happen. They are in good shape with the clock.

 

I don't know why but I was thinking it was a full shot clock. Can't think straight haha.

Get a stop, they are going to Sullinger or Diebler.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.