Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Vs Ohio St Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 307
  • Views 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Brilliant...

 

Ball don't lie? :D I'm joking I have no idea what Cal said but he should be mad.

Wish jones would just foul out, stupid stupid stupid play

I just hope we don't get beat one point. Replay clearly showed it was out on OSU player before CAL got T'd up.

 

Know Jones gets dunked on.

Darn!!! UK's missing some gimmies

  • Author

I don't care that he made that it was a stupid shot.

Jones cannot handle Sullinger.

  • Author

Stay steady while Harrellson is on the bench. Jones obviously can't guard him or rebound with him.

Cal get Harrelson or Vargas in the game. Miller or Jones can't guard Sullinger.

I don't care that he made that it was a stupid shot.

 

No doubt.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.