March 26, 201115 yr Maybe because there isn't any here to complain if they wanted to. Take your own advice and don't respond. There really is no point.
March 26, 201115 yr Clark Kellogg is full of him self. Craft has gotten away with a lot on top of the key. Come on now...you held your breath on that whistle with Knight giving a mini chicken wing on the play. I know I did.
March 26, 201115 yr Are there any Buckeye fans here? Probably one because his team got beat last night .
March 26, 201115 yr Author Take your own advice and don't respond. There really is no point. I keep trying I really do. :lol:
March 26, 201115 yr 4 fouls Ohio State 2 fouls Kentucky And not one Buckeye fan crying about the refs. You're on Bluegrass Preps. what do you expect a boat load of Buckeye fans on here?
March 26, 201115 yr You're on Bluegrass Preps. what do you expect a boat load of Buckeye fans on here?I did not expect this much crying especially in a tight game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.