Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Vs Ohio St Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 307
  • Views 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen at the crowd when OSU is finally called for a foul on Diebler. The BBN at the game knows what is happening as well.

  • Author
How is Jones rated so high?

 

Shhh. We want him gone.

Gotta stop those 3's!! That's where OSU kills everyone.

How is Jones rated so high?

 

I have wondered the same thing the entire season. I just don't see him as a top 5 pick. Everyone says Antoine Walker wasn't as good as him, but I beg to differ.

Win or lose I can say Kentucky fans on this board for the most part are by far the biggest cry babies in sports.

Win or lose I can say Kentucky fans on this board for the most part are by far the biggest cry babies in sports.

 

This is BLUEGRASS Preps, not Buckeye Preps.

Why in world would I want to watch this game from an end zone seat on the far end of the floor? What a terrible camera angle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.