Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Vs Ohio St Updates...

Featured Replies

You have to like UK's chance with Knight only playing about 8 minutes in the first half.

  • Replies 307
  • Views 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look I'm trying to keep and open mind but come on. When an offensive player leaves his feet you cannot jump up underneath them. It's a block, period and it was missed twice in the half.

11 to 4. Harrelson has someone swing on his arm on the put back and Miller gets whistled. The last charge on Harrellson was a terrible call

 

No it wasn't. It was a charge. I don't think they have really called bad fouls on UK I just don't think they are calling both ways.

You can't spell me without JONES.

 

At least he didn't shoot the 3 with 10 seconds to go. That is what I was expecting.

Survived the foul trouble for now and it's tied at the half can't complain about that.

 

Exactly...

11 to 4. Harrelson has someone swing on his arm on the put back and Miller gets whistled. The last charge on Harrellson was a terrible call

 

You can tell Ohio State players have been coached to flop. They look like fish flopping around on the bank when you drop one from taking it off the hook, lol!!!

Survived the foul trouble for now and it's tied at the half can't complain about that.

 

I agree. All a UK fan could have hoped for in this game was for UK to have no one injured or with three fouls and the game within a handful of points at halftime. UK has to feel good about their position right now.

Look I'm trying to keep and open mind but come on. When an offensive player leaves his feet you cannot jump up underneath them. It's a block, period and it was missed twice in the half.

 

Refs love to call that a charge. But I don't like how an off-ball defender can slide over and take the charge like that. And both replays showed the defender moving up and into the offensive player.

Look I'm trying to keep and open mind but come on. When an offensive player leaves his feet you cannot jump up underneath them. It's a block, period and it was missed twice in the half.

 

Bingo. You have to be there BEFORE the player makes his move.

  • Author
You can't spell me without JONES.

 

The offensive killer.

11 to 4. Harrelson has someone swing on his arm on the put back and Miller gets whistled. The last charge on Harrellson was a terrible call

 

I agree that was cheap on Miller. The Harrelson call was a good one IMO.

As far as refs go, my biggest issue is I feel like they are protecting Sullinger. Back to back possessions he should have picked up his second. Enough about refs, let's go out and get this game!

Really? I haven't heard him make one comment that I disagree with.

 

Other than the fact that he's a terrible announcer?

 

Exactly...

 

Admit it GT, you're kind of for UK:D.

Really? I haven't heard him make one comment that I disagree with.

 

He is just ignoring the questionable calls and no calls of Kentucky.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.