Kentucky Vs Ohio St Updates...

HammerTime

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 to 4. Harrelson has someone swing on his arm on the put back and Miller gets whistled. The last charge on Harrellson was a terrible call

No it wasn't. It was a charge. I don't think they have really called bad fouls on UK I just don't think they are calling both ways.

11 to 4. Harrelson has someone swing on his arm on the put back and Miller gets whistled. The last charge on Harrellson was a terrible call

You can tell Ohio State players have been coached to flop. They look like fish flopping around on the bank when you drop one from taking it off the hook, lol!!!

Survived the foul trouble for now and it's tied at the half can't complain about that.

I agree. All a UK fan could have hoped for in this game was for UK to have no one injured or with three fouls and the game within a handful of points at halftime. UK has to feel good about their position right now.

Look I'm trying to keep and open mind but come on. When an offensive player leaves his feet you cannot jump up underneath them. It's a block, period and it was missed twice in the half.

Refs love to call that a charge. But I don't like how an off-ball defender can slide over and take the charge like that. And both replays showed the defender moving up and into the offensive player.