Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Vs Ohio St Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 307
  • Views 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weak Jones gets pushed all the way out of bounds on that second free throw. He needs to hit the weights big time.

No excuses Buckeyes are winning.

If they fall they fall because the Cats were a better team on this night.

 

 

Kentucky has only one guy playing good and that is the guy making sullinger look bad.

Come on man. Nothing to do with Kentucky's defense? Your posts are hysterical sometimes.

 

Sometimes = everyone

I don't blame Harrelson----he was fouled and they wouldn't call it.

Harellson throwing the ball off Sully was awesome. One of the funniest things I've seen in a game this year. :lol: Hilarious.

Sullinger luckily didn't take a head shot.

OSU flops need to be called as blocks!!!

 

Exactly. They belly up, flop and get away with it. Those are blocks.

OSU flops need to be called as blocks!!!

 

Taking all those charges is just weak. I have another adjective I would love to use for it, but I can't use it on here :lol:. I'll settle for Wussy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.