Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Vs Ohio St Updates...

Featured Replies

Key for UK is getting to the first media stop without any of the 4 starters picking up that 3rd foul. They can negate the 1st half foul troubles if they can buy back that first 4 minutes...

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 307
  • Views 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are keeping OSU in it. Sullinger is very protected, shocked by some of the calls he gets.

 

He's been getting NBA star treatment tonite. You'd think Tim Duncan was out there or something. But, the officials have not hurt UK so far. If they hand the ball better and continue to rebound I think they have a shot.

Kind of how I see it. Right off the bat they called Jones for a charge, which it was, but then a short time later Sullinger charged over Jones but they called it a block. And I think Craft has gotten away with several fouls with no calls.

 

I agree 100%. Jones definetly charged but so did Sullinger. Like I said I wish someone on UK's team got the Sullinger whistle

As far as refs go, my biggest issue is I feel like they are protecting Sullinger. Back to back possessions he should have picked up his second. Enough about refs, let's go out and get this game!

 

I'm far from an expert but that's what I see too. It hasn't been as lopsided between teams as it has been favorable towards Sullinger. How many of the two fouls of UK's starters have come in plays against Sullinger?

This game isn't fair for either of these teams. UK is not a 4 seed. This is almost like a FF game. Committee screwed up and I say they see it now but it's too late.

Just be glad you guys aren't playing Kemba... :lol:

Kind of how I see it. Right off the bat they called Jones for a charge, which it was, but then a short time later Sullinger charged over Jones but they called it a block. And I think Craft has gotten away with several fouls with no calls.

 

I agree on that one. I would have liked to see the replay because that looked like a Sullinger charge. The foul difference in the game is charges on UK and UK reaching instead of using their feet and playing position.

I get to watch one of my two least favorite fan bases melt down any way this goes. I'm Charlie Sheen tonight. #WINNING :lol:

 

:lol: I hope it's the one up north.

 

So far I'm pleased with UK's play. If they play a similar second half and get beat I can deal with it.

  • Author
This game isn't fair for either of these teams. UK is not a 4 seed. This is almost like a FF game. Committee screwed up and I say they see it now but it's too late.

 

Come on now that's long over with and we have to play the hand that was dealt.

This game isn't fair for either of these teams. UK is not a 4 seed. This is almost like a FF game. Committee screwed up and I say they see it now but it's too late.

 

I don't see how these two teams aren't 2 of the 8 best teams in the country. Should be an elite 8 matchup at worst IMO.

This game isn't fair for either of these teams. UK is not a 4 seed. This is almost like a FF game. Committee screwed up and I say they see it now but it's too late.

 

That was my point when the brackets were released. I thought OSU got screwed. Win or lose they didn't get treated like the number 1 overall seed.

  • Author

Is Darius even playing in this game? He has 7 but I feel like I didn't even see him.

How did you all like Jorts go ol' school and throw the dodge ball off Sullinger's chest? The best part about the whole play was Sullinger rubbing his chest after it happened and thinking THAT HURT MAN!

 

He's lucky it wasn't his face or he'd be heading to the nearest hospital right now. Jorts was fouled on the play and no call, I guess he was a little steamed.

I don't care if you call me an 18% crazy... But that half was NOT called fairly. Too many no calls for OSU and a couple of terrible calls on UK. :madman:

 

But it's a new game. 0-0. Let's get it done Cats...

Back to the refs :D

 

Charging fouls

Kentucky - 4

Ohio St - 0

 

Blocking fouls

Kentucky - 3

Ohio St - 0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.