Kentucky Vs Ohio St Updates...

HammerTime

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are keeping OSU in it. Sullinger is very protected, shocked by some of the calls he gets.

He's been getting NBA star treatment tonite. You'd think Tim Duncan was out there or something. But, the officials have not hurt UK so far. If they hand the ball better and continue to rebound I think they have a shot.

Kind of how I see it. Right off the bat they called Jones for a charge, which it was, but then a short time later Sullinger charged over Jones but they called it a block. And I think Craft has gotten away with several fouls with no calls.

I agree 100%. Jones definetly charged but so did Sullinger. Like I said I wish someone on UK's team got the Sullinger whistle

As far as refs go, my biggest issue is I feel like they are protecting Sullinger. Back to back possessions he should have picked up his second. Enough about refs, let's go out and get this game!

I'm far from an expert but that's what I see too. It hasn't been as lopsided between teams as it has been favorable towards Sullinger. How many of the two fouls of UK's starters have come in plays against Sullinger?

Kind of how I see it. Right off the bat they called Jones for a charge, which it was, but then a short time later Sullinger charged over Jones but they called it a block. And I think Craft has gotten away with several fouls with no calls.

I agree on that one. I would have liked to see the replay because that looked like a Sullinger charge. The foul difference in the game is charges on UK and UK reaching instead of using their feet and playing position.

This game isn't fair for either of these teams. UK is not a 4 seed. This is almost like a FF game. Committee screwed up and I say they see it now but it's too late.

Come on now that's long over with and we have to play the hand that was dealt.

This game isn't fair for either of these teams. UK is not a 4 seed. This is almost like a FF game. Committee screwed up and I say they see it now but it's too late.

I don't see how these two teams aren't 2 of the 8 best teams in the country. Should be an elite 8 matchup at worst IMO.

That was my point when the brackets were released. I thought OSU got screwed. Win or lose they didn't get treated like the number 1 overall seed.

How did you all like Jorts go ol' school and throw the dodge ball off Sullinger's chest? The best part about the whole play was Sullinger rubbing his chest after it happened and thinking THAT HURT MAN!

He's lucky it wasn't his face or he'd be heading to the nearest hospital right now. Jorts was fouled on the play and no call, I guess he was a little steamed.