Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Ohio State Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Kentucky
      52%
      40
    • Ohio State
      47%
      36

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Against good teams...

 

:thumb:

 

Forgive me if I think UK is the best team OSU has faced this season....This will be the 4th time they've played a good team away from CBus....They're 1-2 in those games with the lone win coming against a Florida team that struggled mightily at the beginning of the year. I expect OSU to win (in a tight one), but I think it's laughable for people to think UK doesn't have a decent chance in this one.

  • Replies 205
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also think OSU is the best team UK has faced this year! I really disagree with your argument because you give no credit for conference road wins! No one should no that better this year than UK fans where the Cats went 2-6 on the road in the SEC, which I will argue is not as good as the Big Ten this year. When played at home OSU beat those same teams that gave them their losses by 23 & 28 points. Are you trying to argue that KY is a good road team? If this game was played in Rupp arena more people would be giving UK a better chance, me included, but it is not.

I also think OSU is the best team UK has faced this year! I really disagree with your argument because you give no credit for conference road wins! No one should no that better this year than UK fans where the Cats went 2-6 on the road in the SEC, which I will argue is not as good as the Big Ten this year. When played at home OSU beat those same teams that gave them their losses by 23 & 28 points. Are you trying to argue that KY is a good road team? If this game was played in Rupp arena more people would be giving UK a better chance, me included, but it is not.

 

Here's the difference. If UK plays anywhere in the country, but on an opponent's home floor, it's more or less a home game for them. They'll have a huge fan advantage anywhere against anyone.

I also think OSU is the best team UK has faced this year! I really disagree with your argument because you give no credit for conference road wins! No one should no that better this year than UK fans where the Cats went 2-6 on the road in the SEC, which I will argue is not as good as the Big Ten this year. When played at home OSU beat those same teams that gave them their losses by 23 & 28 points. Are you trying to argue that KY is a good road team? If this game was played in Rupp arena more people would be giving UK a better chance, me included, but it is not.

You think? :lol:

I agree they always have a big following but it is still not a Rupp Arena advantage. This will not be like the SEC Tournament either in terms of fan support. The crowd advantage at this stage in the game should come from whoever the teams in the first game decide to cheer for. I am sure the UK fans have been busy on ebay and craigs list, but so have the other teams fans. For what it is worth, Buckeye fans travel pretty well also. I know what you are saying about Hawaii and venues that you know they are going to playing in but most of these tickets are sold before anyone knows who is even playing there.

I agree they always have a big following but it is still not a Rupp Arena advantage. This will not be like the SEC Tournament either in terms of fan support. The crowd advantage at this stage in the game should come from whoever the teams in the first game decide to cheer for. I am sure the UK fans have been busy on ebay and craigs list, but so have the other teams fans. For what it is worth, Buckeye fans travel pretty well also. I know what you are saying about Hawaii and venues that you know they are going to playing in but most of these tickets are sold before anyone knows who is even playing there.

The other two teams will be rooting for Kentucky for the simple fact they are not as good as tOSU.

The other two teams will be rooting for Kentucky for the simple fact they are not as good as tOSU.

 

Everyone wants to bring down the boogeyman.

I also think OSU is the best team UK has faced this year! I really disagree with your argument because you give no credit for conference road wins! No one should no that better this year than UK fans where the Cats went 2-6 on the road in the SEC, which I will argue is not as good as the Big Ten this year. When played at home OSU beat those same teams that gave them their losses by 23 & 28 points. Are you trying to argue that KY is a good road team? If this game was played in Rupp arena more people would be giving UK a better chance, me included, but it is not.

 

It isn't at Rupp but it isn't a road game either. UK has been very good on neutral courts this year, I think that is the point.

Kentucky will win IF and only IF Darius Miller shows up for that night. Whenever he plays well he really lifts the team off and we need that against a team this good.

These are tow very similar teams. Play 7 people, good shooters, the big difference is Sullinger. Harrelson has to hold his own. Not impossible but not highly probable.

I quit dipping 6 weeks ago and I constantly chew gum now.

Thats great, when I quit smoking I used the nicotine patches and tootsie pops.

You think? :lol:

 

:lol: :ohbrother: 34-2, Ranked #1......I guess I agree.

 

J/K Royals......

Can someone who has seen both teams play post a player matchup comparison? Maybe something in the format:

 

Josh Harrellson

 

From what I do know of both teams, it seems like UK has an advantage in individual matchups. Just curious as to what you all think, and maybe I'm missing something.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.