Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Ohio State Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Kentucky
      52%
      40
    • Ohio State
      47%
      36

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think Ohio State will win. But I'm still rooting for the Cats to pull the upset.

 

(My greatest hope is that all the Buckeye faithful will be preoccupied with the latest developments concerning Jim Tressel that they will "overlook" KY)

  • Replies 205
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of Jenkins, who guarded him when he scored 32 and hit 6 three pointers against UK? I am trying to prove a point but really don't know the answer, I did not watch the game. I forgot about him as a three point shooter in the SEC and you are right he is pretty good.

 

I seem to remember a lot of Lamb and Knight. Not much Liggins. Been a while though so I could be way off.

All in good fun folks but I am leaving work to get good and ready for the game. If OSU loses I may not be able to go to the in-laws tomorrow and if they win, they might not want me there.

I seem to remember a lot of Lamb and Knight. Not much Liggins. Been a while though so I could be way off.

 

I think you're correct. I seem to recall Liggins on Taylor in that one.

All in good fun folks but I am leaving work to get good and ready for the game. If OSU loses I may not be able to go to the in-laws tomorrow and if they win, they might not want me there.

 

:thumb: I'm just hoping for a really good game, and hoping the Cats pull it out.

I do not think you get to set a range for an over/under wager :lol:

 

Diebler gets his season average of 12...that better?

OSU wins you pick my avatar for the rest of the tourney, or week, whichever you prefer.

 

UK wins I pick your's.

 

Just a little something fun I see people do on here quite a bit. Always makes me laugh at what the winner picks for the loser's avatar.

 

Done.

 

You lose, you sport my avatar of choice for one month.

 

I lose, same deal. :thumb:

:thumb: I'm just hoping for a really good game, and hoping the Cats pull it out.

 

You and me both. Regardless of the posts I've made in this thread, I hope to see a good game. My girlfriend is a die hard UK fan so if they lose, I'll probably be sleeping on the couch tonight. :lol:

 

As to your previous comment toward me. LIggins may be the best defender Diebler sees, but I can guarantee Diebler is the best shooter Liggins has had to slow down. We'll see though.

It has to be a single number for the over/under not a range like Bugatti said. :lol: It's not like you are going out on a limb saying he would be between 10-15.

 

Especially when he averages 12.6 ppg.

 

IMO, the over/under 14.5

For the tOSU fans wagering, you do realize you are playing with house money here don't you? UK is a 4 seed for a reason. :D

You and me both. Regardless of the posts I've made in this thread, I hope to see a good game. My girlfriend is a die hard UK fan so if they lose, I'll probably be sleeping on the couch tonight. :lol:

 

As to your previous comment toward me. LIggins may be the best defender Diebler sees, but I can guarantee Diebler is the best shooter Liggins has had to slow down. We'll see though.

As far as just straight up shooting, maybe so. Or Lamb in practice. Liggins was put on Jenkins quite a bit during the Vandy game but he is a lot more of a dual threat than Diebler. Trying to indicate how many Diebler scores is more predicated on how the other parts of the offense is flowing. Jenkins it is the other way around. He may score 30 points tonight, but it is because Sullinger, et al. are abusing them in the paint, not because Diebler is breaking ankles. I would take the over.

I would say if the Cats hold Diebler to his average (12), they should have a pretty good shot in this one. JMO.

You and me both. Regardless of the posts I've made in this thread, I hope to see a good game. My girlfriend is a die hard UK fan so if they lose, I'll probably be sleeping on the couch tonight. :lol:

 

As to your previous comment toward me. LIggins may be the best defender Diebler sees, but I can guarantee Diebler is the best shooter Liggins has had to slow down. We'll see though.

 

You realize had Lamb attempted the same # of threes in the regular season as Diebler, he'd have made a whole 6 fewer, right? Diebler is lights out from downtown, but he's not THAT much better than some others.

 

Also, Derrick Williams attempted 60-70 treys on the year and knocked down 60+% of them. He gets my vote for best shooter. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.