Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Ohio State Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Kentucky
      52%
      40
    • Ohio State
      47%
      36

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

As far as just straight up shooting, maybe so. Or Lamb in practice. Liggins was put on Jenkins quite a bit during the Vandy game but he is a lot more of a dual threat than Diebler. Trying to indicate how many Diebler scores is more predicated on how the other parts of the offense is flowing. Jenkins it is the other way around. He may score 30 points tonight, but it is because Sullinger, et al. are abusing them in the paint, not because Diebler is breaking ankles. I would take the over.

 

I can agree with that.

  • Replies 205
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You realize had Lamb attempted the same # of threes in the regular season as Diebler, he'd have made a whole 6 fewer, right? Diebler is lights out from downtown, but he's not THAT much better than some others.

 

Also, Derrick Williams attempted 60-70 treys on the year and knocked down 60+% of them. He gets my vote for best shooter. :D

 

Lamb is a good shooter but I'd put Diebler up against any other shooter in the country. Diebler has a high shooting percentage because he knows when to pick his spots.

 

And Derrick Williams is a flat out freak...poor man's Blake Griffin athletically, that can shoot from 15 feet out. lol

Two points.

 

I'd take Jenkins over Diebler every day of the week.

 

The best defender Diebler has faced all season plays for OSU, so while it hasn't been in a game it happens every practice... :D

Two points.

 

I'd take Jenkins over Diebler every day of the week.

 

The best defender Diebler has faced all season plays for OSU, so while it hasn't been in a game it happens every practice... :D

 

Lighty? I'd put Liggins right up there with him.

GT, what's your final prediction on this one? I'm assuming OSU, but do you see it being pretty close?

Two points.

 

I'd take Jenkins over Diebler every day of the week.

 

The best defender Diebler has faced all season plays for OSU, so while it hasn't been in a game it happens every practice... :D

:thumb:

GT, what's your final prediction on this one? I'm assuming OSU, but do you see it being pretty close?

 

OSU by less than 5...

Lighty? I'd put Liggins right up there with him.

 

I would as well, just stating Lighty is the best defender he has faced all season...

Done.

 

You lose, you sport my avatar of choice for one month.

 

I lose, same deal. :thumb:

 

:thumb: Awesome.

Man I wish this game would start.

 

I feel like Cartman during that Nintendo Wii- United Athiest Alliance South Park miniseries. "Come on...Come ooonnn!!!"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.