Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Ohio State Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Kentucky
      52%
      40
    • Ohio State
      47%
      36

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

One thing is for certain, Thad Matta will be chewing gum the whole time. Matta seems to be a good guy and has turned tOSU in to a great program, but he has always driven me nuts with the constant gum chewing for whatever reason.
Maybe he is a smoker, I know when I smoked I would terrorize a pack of gum whenever I was in a non smoking situation.
  • Replies 205
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe he is a smoker, I know when I smoked I would terrorize a pack of gum whenever I was in a non smoking situation.
I quit dipping 6 weeks ago and I constantly chew gum now.

Let Sullinger get his 30-35 or whatever, and stay outside on the arch. Id put Vargas on JS early, foul the heck outta him! Dont help down, dont double JS, let him beat UK alone. Stop all the others. Just my 2 cents...AKA what Wisconsin did the first game.

Let Sullinger get his 30-35 or whatever, and stay outside on the arch. Id put Vargas on JS early, foul the heck outta him! Dont help down, dont double JS, let him beat UK alone. Stop all the others. Just my 2 cents...AKA what Wisconsin did the first game.

 

i wholeheartedly agree with this strategy!!!!!!!!!!

As of now the voting is 31 for UK and 27 for OSU :lol:

This is surprising? On a forum with mostly O$U fans the voting would probably be OSU 58 and UK 0.

 

Actualy there seem to be only three or four OSU fans on this board which means some of your KY bretheran are picking the Buckeyes. If things go the way I think/hope they go the bookies in KY are going to make a ton of money. I think the line on this game is a little off, but I will not be betting so it really does not matter to me as long as the team in Scarlet in Gray come out on top.

As of now the voting is 31 for UK and 27 for OSU :lol:

That is virtually a runaway victory for tOSU then.

How would you defend Ohio State if you were coach Cal? Do you double down on Sully leaving 3 point shooters open? From my limited amounts of watching Ohio State I think they are pressable. I just wish we had the depth to really turn up the juice on them.
I believe that I would get out on the shooters, a double down or sagging D would leave more than one excellent shooter wide open and the 3's would be raining down all night. Sully is going to get his points anyway.
As of now the voting is 31 for UK and 27 for OSU :lol:

 

With the amount of U.K. fans on here combined with OSU hatred does that suprise you? Actually the margin that close speaks well for OSU. I am a 100% U.K. basketball fan but I voted OSU. This is a who we think will win, not who we want to win. Alot of the U.K. fans on here would vote for U.K. vs. the Celtics, Bulls,Lakers or Heat amoung any other NBA team.

Let Sullinger get his 30-35 or whatever, and stay outside on the arch. Id put Vargas on JS early, foul the heck outta him! Dont help down, dont double JS, let him beat UK alone. Stop all the others. Just my 2 cents...AKA what Wisconsin did the first game.

 

:thumb:Exactly, I didn't notice your post before I posted the same opinion.

My ideal night would be for Darius to score about 32 for UK and OSU win by 10. He needs to equal Trevor Setty's big performance last night for Pikeville.

 

As far as defending OSU, I think UK will have to double at times and not double at other times to keep Sullenger guessing what they are going to do. If a post player knows the double team is coming every time it is an advantage to the offensive, you have to keep them guessing. Both teams are very good defensivly and this game will feature three of the best on ball defenders in the country in Liggins, Lighty and Craft. I think it comes down to which team is better at taking the opportunities they are givin. Both teams have the ability to hit the open jumpers and also get to the rim off the dribble. Buford and Miller are kind of similar in their offensive game and are the X factors for their respective team in my opinion. They both can hit the deep ball but also have very good mid range games.

With the amount of U.K. fans on here combined with OSU hatred does that suprise you? Actually the margin that close speaks well for OSU. I am a 100% U.K. basketball fan but I voted OSU. This is a who we think will win, not who we want to win. Alot of the U.K. fans on here would vote for U.K. vs. the Celtics, Bulls,Lakers or Heat amoung any other NBA team.

Maybe a lot of tOSU football dislike, - mainly because they are a premier program, which should be expected - but not from a basketball perspective.

As for the game... I am not seeing much hope for UK. There is a reason tOSU is 34-2 with the only 2 losses being on the road in tough environments.

As for the game... I am not seeing much hope for UK. There is a reason tOSU is 34-2 with the only 2 losses being on the road in tough environments.

 

Against good teams...

Maybe a lot of tOSU football dislike, - mainly because they are a premier program, which should be expected - but not from a basketball perspective.

 

:thumb: You're probably right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.