Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Ohio State Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Kentucky
      52%
      40
    • Ohio State
      47%
      36

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins and why?

  • Replies 205
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching OSU today if they play like that they will win by 20.

Would be nice to have last year's UK team against this year's Buckeye team, but it is what it is.

 

I texted my brother, a life long tOSU fan, I told him that he might get his dream matchup in the Sweet 16. The last time these two met in the big dance was 1987 and before that you have to go back to the 1960's, they have only met a total of 5 times and Cats are 0-5.

 

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/tournament/history/_/team1/6313/team2/7012

 

In 1987, Ed Davender had 23, Robert Lock 14 and Rex Chapman 13 for the Cats.

 

Dennis Hopson 32, Curtis Wilson 19, Jerry Francis 15 for the Buckeyes. I was reading an article from that game and it talked about how Ohio State was wearing arm bands in memory of Woody Hayes who had recently passed away.

 

Yes, I realize that has NOTHING to do with this game, but still amazing it has been 24 years.

Nothing UK can do to win the game if OSU keeps shooting the 3 ball the way they have been. Do they ever miss?

Cats don't match up with OSU very good I have a hard time picking them to win this game. I will say OSU by 11.

The good thing is that I don't know if OSU can play much better than they have. At least UK has yet to play their best game in the tourney so far. With that said, OSU may be too much for UK.

Nothing UK can do to win the game if OSU keeps shooting the 3 ball the way they have been. Do they ever miss?

You play defense that's what you do.

Nothing UK can do to win the game if OSU keeps shooting the 3 ball the way they have been. Do they ever miss?

 

OSU is over 41% for the year. UK is a touch under 40%.

 

Against GMU, tOSU was 61.5% from 3 and 61% overall. UK won't win if tOSU shoots like that, but I don't see tOSU hitting 60+% vs UK either.

 

Interestingly, tOSU only hit 55% from the line.

  • Author

Ohio State looked good but look who they was playing! Lets see Ohio State play like that against UK not going to happen!

Once again today's game will have no bearing on Fridays game. Just like OSU performance against Northwestern will have no bearing.

 

1-6 UK is as talented as anyone including OSU. I think Jones presents some matchup problems for OSU.

Ohio State looked good but look who they was playing! Lets see Ohio State play like that against UK not going to happen!

 

They've played that well against teams just as good as UK this season. Ask Florida and Purdue...

I think Jones presents some matchup problems for OSU.

 

Will be interesting to see how often Thomas is in vs Jones. Want to see it a bunch...

They've played that well against teams just as good as UK this season. Ask Florida and Purdue...

 

Which time against Purdue?

 

I think this is a nightmare matchup for both teams. As the #1 overall seed I think OSU would much rather play Texas or UL (I realize they lost but they werea 4 seed).

Which time against Purdue?

 

The one where they ran them off the floor...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.