Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Ohio State Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Kentucky
      52%
      40
    • Ohio State
      47%
      36

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Will be interesting to see how often Thomas is in vs Jones. Want to see it a bunch...

 

I think he will have to be in a bunch. Lauderdale and Sullinger would struggle against jones out on the floor.

  • Replies 205
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The one where they ran them off the floor...

 

I thought so :D

 

Kinda like VCU is doing right now.

I think he will have to be in a bunch. Lauderdale and Sullinger would struggle against jones out on the floor.

 

Hard to play him a ton though as the offense isn't as crisp. Ball dies in his hands far too often...

OSU by 12.

 

The Buckeyes are big and physical for the cats.

Hard to play him a ton though as the offense isn't as crisp. Ball dies in his hands far too often...

 

Then I say play him the whole game! So who guards Jones?

Hoping I'm wrong, but this has the potential to get ugly.

Ohio State looked crazy good today. If they play and shoot like that the rest of the tournament no one will touch them. But I don't think they will stay that hot. The competition will get stiffer every game from here on, starting with UK. No one has blown UK out of the gym this year, with the exception of UConn when Kentucky got in early foul trouble.

 

The Buckeyes will most likely win, but it's not a stretch to say UK can win this game either.

Then I say play him the whole game! So who guards Jones?

 

I wouldn't rule out Lighty. He gives up a few inches, but Jones has a tendency to forget he should be in the post on a regular basis and Lighty is maybe the best perimeter defender in the country. Wouldn't be ideal, but can see it going that way quite a bit...

Ohio State looked crazy good today. If they play and shoot like that the rest of the tournament no one will touch them. But I don't think they will stay that hot. The competition will get stiffer every game from here on, starting with UK. No one has blown UK out of the gym this year, with the exception of UConn when Kentucky got in early foul trouble.

 

The Buckeyes will most likely win, but it's not a stretch to say UK can win this game either.

 

Professor is they shoot like they did today they could beat the Lakers.

 

I think UK will be in the game late with a chance to win. The pressure is squarely on OSU.

Professor is they shoot like they did today they could beat the Lakers.

 

I think UK will be in the game late with a chance to win. The pressure is squarely on OSU.

 

Nope. :lol:

I just hope LRCW picks Ohio St

 

If he wants to live he'll do whats right! :walk::D

I wouldn't rule out Lighty. He gives up a few inches, but Jones has a tendency to forget he should be in the post on a regular basis and Lighty is maybe the best perimeter defender in the country. Wouldn't be ideal, but can see it going that way quite a bit...

 

So you think OSU goes small with Lighty at the 4? That would be interesting but like you said it may make the most since. If Lighty is on Jones then Miller has to play well because he will have a size advantage and he has shown a solid post up game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.