Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Ohio State Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Kentucky
      52%
      40
    • Ohio State
      47%
      36

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If he wants to live he'll do whats right! :walk::D

 

In that case I hope he picks UK:D

  • Replies 205
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this could be a final four type game next week in the round of 16.

In that case I hope he picks UK:D

 

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

So you think OSU goes small with Lighty at the 4? That would be interesting but like you said it may make the most since. If Lighty is on Jones then Miller has to play well because he will have a size advantage and he has shown a solid post up game.

 

Just throwing scenarios out there at this point. As I said yesterday I really think Liggins is the X factor. He can guard anyone but Sully or Lauderdale, and if someone gets hot you have to think he will be switched to cool them down...

Just throwing scenarios out there at this point. As I said yesterday I really think Liggins is the X factor. He can guard anyone but Sully or Lauderdale, and if someone gets hot you have to think he will be switched to cool them down...

 

No doubt about Liggins.

 

I think that because of the way each team shoots it the are scary at tournament time.

 

So if your Cal does Liggins start and who does he guard in the beginning?

No doubt about Liggins.

 

I think that because of the way each team shoots it the are scary at tournament time.

 

So if your Cal does Liggins start and who does he guard in the beginning?

 

I start him and put him on Diebler from the tip and go from there...

I start him and put him on Diebler from the tip and go from there...

 

Cal doesn't change the starting lineup until UK gets beat, however I expect to see Liggins before the 1st TV timeout. UK owes OSU one...they upset a final four appearance for us in 1968...I wasn't around, but I have heard plenty about that game through the years...

Wow this is going to be THE game of the tournament IMO. Of course I'm a homer, but I really think it's going to have a final four/title game feel to it. I really hope UK comes ready to play because OSU is playing some great basketball. I'll take the homer way out and say cats by a half dozen.

I just hope LRCW picks Ohio St

 

 

I did, but you would never know because once again some rookie doesn't check the make selections public box. :irked:

Cats have 0% chance. It will be over by halftime, if not sooner.

Were Jones and Miller sick over the weekend with bad colds? This can really affect your breathing. If Miller and Lamb get very hot, particularly Miller, I think the Cats can win. Miller needs to play an all around excellent floor game as well......which he is capable of doing. No doubt it is a very tall order for UK, though.

Cats have 0% chance. It will be over by halftime, if not sooner.

 

With that I like UK's chances.:banana:

Were Jones and Miller sick over the weekend with bad colds? This can really affect your breathing. If Miller and Lamb get very hot, particularly Miller, I think the Cats can win. Miller needs to play an all around excellent floor game as well......which he is capable of doing. No doubt it is a very tall order for UK, though.

 

I heard both were under the weather.

A lot of things have to happen for UK to win. The biggest one is that Harrelson has to stay out of foul trouble and keep Sullinger off the offensive board.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.