Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Ohio State Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Kentucky
      52%
      40
    • Ohio State
      47%
      36

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

You make some points, but the bolded is laughable IMO.

 

The bolded along with quite a bit more. :lol:

 

Diebler wear Liggins out....:laugh: :laugh: Phew....I haven't had that good of a laugh in quite some time.

  • Replies 205
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess we'll find out tonight, sir.

 

Over/Under on how many Diebler gets?

 

You set the #?

The bolded along with quite a bit more. :lol:

 

Diebler wear Liggins out....:laugh: :laugh: Phew....I haven't had that good of a laugh in quite some time.

 

Laugh all you want...like I said before, we'll find out tonight. Diebler is very good at moving without the ball.

 

Good defense v good offense. We'll see which one wins out. Liggins may not even be on Diebler? I could see Miller matching up with him instead and Liggins on Lighty.

You set the #?

 

Diebler averages 12.6 a game. I'll say he gets between 10-15.

 

Fair enough?

Diebler averages 12.6 a game. I'll say he gets between 10-15.

 

Fair enough?

I do not think you get to set a range for an over/under wager :lol:

I do not think you get to set a range for an over/under wager :lol:

 

:thumb: :lol:

Laugh all you want...like I said before, we'll find out tonight. Diebler is very good at moving without the ball.

 

Good defense v good offense. We'll see which one wins out. Liggins may not even be on Diebler? I could see Miller matching up with him instead and Liggins on Lighty.

 

If Cal doesn't put Liggins on Diebler, they don't deserve to win.

 

You don't think the other guys Liggins has hounded in the past aren't? Diebler is not of the same caliber that a bunch of the guys Liggins has shut down before. You act like Diebler's the best guy Liggins will have ever faced. In actuality Diebler hasn't played against a defender as good as Liggins this year.

Explain.

 

OSU wins you pick my avatar for the rest of the tourney, or week, whichever you prefer.

 

UK wins I pick your's.

 

Just a little something fun I see people do on here quite a bit. Always makes me laugh at what the winner picks for the loser's avatar.

...

Edited by BleedBlue12
Double Post

I got your back, Walter!!! The only people that don't think Ohio State is going to win are KY fans, Ohio State is the more talented team even though they can't see that. They are due to cool off from the outside but if they continue shooting like they have I just don't see OSU losing this one. Still hoping Darius will have a good game.

If Cal doesn't put Liggins on Diebler, they don't deserve to win.

 

You don't think the other guys Liggins has hounded in the past aren't? Diebler is not of the same caliber that a bunch of the guys Liggins has shut down before. You act like Diebler's the best guy Liggins will have ever faced. In actuality Diebler hasn't played against a defender as good as Liggins this year.

 

Just for the record Diebler has hit 110 three pointers on the season, and I am pretty sure someone has been assigned to guard him every game. Liggins is a good defender, I will give him that but there is not a shooter in the SEC that has put up those kind of numbers, shooting 50% from behind the arc to boot. Lofton graduated a few years ago! I think it is funny how you discredit the accomplishments/talent of the Ohio State team and try to glorify what UK has done, kind of funny!

Just for the record Diebler has hit 110 three pointers on the season, and I am pretty sure someone has been assigned to guard him every game. Liggins is a good defender, I will give him that but there is not a shooter in the SEC that has put up those kind of numbers, shooting 50% from behind the arc to boot. Lofton graduated a few years ago! I think it is funny how you discredit the accomplishments/talent of the Ohio State team and try to glorify what UK has done, kind of funny!

 

You must be reading some other mystery board. I'm not discrediting anything. Diebler is a great shooter. That's his entire game though. Liggins is far and away a better defensive player than anyone else Diebler has went up against. He's not going to be able to get the same looks he has in other games. I'm not glorifying anything. You're right, there isn't as good of a shooter in the SEC as Diebler (although Jenkins at Vandy is darn close), but there are much better overall players that Liggins has held in check. Parsons, Hopson, etc.

I got your back, Walter!!! The only people that don't think Ohio State is going to win are KY fans, Ohio State is the more talented team even though they can't see that. They are due to cool off from the outside but if they continue shooting like they have I just don't see OSU losing this one. Still hoping Darius will have a good game.

 

There are quite a bit of UK fans that are saying OSU is going to win (myself included), or that UK will have to play a great game to pull it out. No one is saying Ohio State isn't more talented (though it's a heck of a lot closer than you're willing to admit). Pitt is more talented than Butler, Duke more so than Arizona, Purdue more so than VCU....How'd those work out?

It has to be a single number for the over/under not a range like Bugatti said. :lol: It's not like you are going out on a limb saying he would be between 10-15.

Speaking of Jenkins, who guarded him when he scored 32 and hit 6 three pointers against UK? I am trying to prove a point but really don't know the answer, I did not watch the game. I forgot about him as a three point shooter in the SEC and you are right he is pretty good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.