Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nike Hoops Summit 2011

Featured Replies

Channel finally started working for me... About time.

  • Replies 108
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Channel finally started working for me... About time.

 

We were in the same boat. Glad it came back on, I stayed in tonight and everything just to watch it. Well until it goes off anyway. :D

Channel 654 has had it on from the beginning. Gilchrist is by far the best player in the game.

We were in the same boat. Glad it came back on, I stayed in tonight and everything just to watch it. Well until it goes off anyway. :D

 

I just watched some Seinfeld instead, so it all worked out. :lol:

Its half, from what I saw, Gillie excites me most. Davis is definately gonna be huge for next year, but Gillie has a maturity about him I like. Teague hasn't really stood out but these events aren't usually PG based events. Wiltjer is gonna have moments his first year or two, junior senior year I expect big things.

How the heck do I not get any of the channels with this on. What package do you guys have?

I just have the digital cable package, Pikeville area (Suddenlink). Watching it on Fox Sports South. Like I said, earlier the storm had knocked out the channel but it came back on before I got overly frustrated.

How the heck do I not get any of the channels with this on. What package do you guys have?

 

We might not get it since the Reds are on the Fox Sports affiliate right now. It will probably switch over when postgame is over.

Channel 654 has had it on from the beginning. Gilchrist is by far the best player in the game.

 

Unfortunately I didn't get to see it until about 8:00 left in the second quarter so I had to miss it. So far I have got to see Wroten look okay at times but throw it away trying to do too much. Wiltjer miss some shots, Davis slam some dunks, and Rivers being Austin Rivers. Would have definitely traded all of that to watch Gilchrist and Teague play in the first half. I'm hoping they get a lot of clock in the second half.

Future CATS putting on a show right now. Davis dunking everything.

 

 

Biyombo also dunking on everyone in sight, very powerful.

Just stumbled upon this on Fox Sports South and I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Teague hasn't really stood out but these events aren't usually PG based events.

 

If all star games don't showcase point guards, who exactly are they designed to make look good??? :idunno:

Sportsguy what the heck do you do for a living if you don't mind sharing? Are you out at this game?
Thank you for asking the question, C3! Because I Love SPORTSGUY's answer! What a great adventure!
  • Author

BUT, Biyombo is also thinking of going back to Europe for another year or two, he doesn't want to get drafted and sit on the bench.

Fox Sports Cincy (661 on DTV) will be showing the game tomorrow night at 7 after the Reds game. Just FYI.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.