April 10, 201115 yr Watching on Fox Sports South The sideline reporter was interviewing Rivers and asked him how excited he was to get to play with Kyrie Irving next year at Duke....
April 10, 201115 yr I turned to FSS and the Guide says "Nike Hoops Summit", but there's a hockey game on instead. It's 10:15 now. Is there another channel this game is on? My DVR says the game is on at 11pm.
April 10, 201115 yr ^ :lol: What did he say? What channel on DTV? I can't find it. 646.....He said unfortunatly he declared for the NBA Draft
April 10, 201115 yr My DVR says the game is on at 11pm. They've just joined the game in progress due to the hockey game going too long. The score is 18-12 so I haven't missed too much.
April 10, 201115 yr 646.....He said unfortunatly he declared for the NBA Draft It says I don't get that channel. :irked:
April 10, 201115 yr Watching on Fox Sports South The sideline reporter was interviewing Rivers and asked him how excited he was to get to play with Kyrie Irving next year at Duke.... Was it a male or female? I bet he/she felt like an idiot.
April 10, 201115 yr Gilchrist is nasty, per usual. Davis might be a highlight reel, Teague the point guard, the supporting cast big, Gillie though will be a huge key.
April 10, 201115 yr What do you think about Biyombo so far? John Holligner tweeted that he was 28 and ! wrote him saying his bio says born in 1992. His response was... johnhollinger John Hollinger Yes it does. I would take that with an entire pillar of salt. @MSchenk24 His Bio says born in 1992
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.