Who will be in attendance for Sweet 16?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my Uncle Tim is named to officiate the State Semi-Finals or Finals, I'll be down for that w/ my family.

If Dixie should go down against LexCath my guess is you will see TWO working on Saturday.

Should Dixie make a run he might get bumped.

I may sneak out of the office, snag the boy out of class and check out the early Friday session. That my friends will be the 2 best games of the Tourney.

What a great way to spend a Friday. My dad snagged me out of Cov. Cath. for a couple of Reds opening days and a playoff game or 2, back in the day. Your son is very lucky to have you. :thumb:

I will only be able to make the early Wed session. I'll be in Sec 15. My wife and daughter in laws planned a weekend in Gatlinburg. They didn't ask me if there was something going on. They said I could stay home, but I'm afraid we'll be bankrupt if I don't go:) Besides, I gotta watch the grandkids.

If Dixie should go down against LexCath my guess is you will see TWO working on Saturday.

Should Dixie make a run he might get bumped.

He was on course when Holmes won the state championship. I hope for Dixie to win it all, but if they can't, I'd love to drive down to see him work Saturday night.

What a great way to spend a Friday. My dad snagged me out of Cov. Cath. for a couple of Reds opening days and a playoff game or 2, back in the day. Your son is very lucky to have you. :thumb:

Thanks. He is lucky I am as crazy about sports as I am. LOL

Back when I was in HS my Dad never did stuff like that but he would sign off on me headig down to the state tourney with a buddy and his Dad. Never a problem with him but he just didnt have the interest. My boy now has the fever after seeing the 9th Region Tourney at BOK Arena the last couple years.