Who will be in attendance for Sweet 16?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great seats. Hope to see you there.

My daughter is both so.....jealous and mad at me. My first time sitting mid court at Rupp and I am looking very forward to it. I will be wearing my blue windbreaker with my CovCath hat or if it's too warm inside just my CovCath team shirt!

Hope to see you too Goldie! I think the 1st session second game could be a good one and the Dixie LexCath game could be a good one too!

I will be in section 11 all week and pulling for the GRC Cardinals.

I will be in section 33 doing the same...pulling for the GRC CARDS!!!:thumb:

My daughter is both so.....jealous and mad at me. My first time sitting mid court at Rupp and I am looking very forward to it. I will be wearing my blue windbreaker with my CovCath hat or if it's too warm inside just my CovCath team shirt!

Hope to see you too Goldie! I think the 1st session second game could be a good one and the Dixie LexCath game could be a good one too!

Agree. Also think the Daviess co vs Rowan Co will be a good matchup.

Really great to meet and talk to Milfordflash today. Wish we had longer to talk. Yesterday meet stepscalled, and ColonelMike. Talked with my good friend Bubba Wilson, always a pleasure to see you again. Went out and ate supper with Westsider last night. We try and do this each State Tourney.As usual we had a great time.

Missed Jokerswild last night..sorry hope to see you tomorrow. Missed dribbledrive today...hope to see you tomorrow too. I will be a wreck before the game tomorrow....very nervous....may be a wreck after the game too, if we don't pull the upset...:D

What section? Got to get together.

I wasn't able to make it Gold. Due to a serious illness to my girlfriend that led to unexpected surgery last week, I had to sell my tickets.

This is the first time I've missed the tournament in several years. I'll be back next year. Nothing better than Sweet 16 week.

I wasn't able to make it Gold. Due to a serious illness to my girlfriend that led to unexpected surgery last week, I had to sell my tickets.

This is the first time I've missed the tournament in several years. I'll be back next year. Nothing better than Sweet 16 week.

I hope that everything is ok.

Good to meet spindoc and LRCW.

Likewise bbi, also met leatherneck for the first time and it was a pleasure. Still trying to introduce LRCW to JimSchue but he bolted after the Bardstown game. Probably a documentary on Don Henley he couldn't miss or something like that.