Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Freshman Brandon Hatton break the state scoring record?

Featured Replies

Dixie Heights freshman Brandon Hatton scored his 1000th point last night and likely has a few more games to play this season. He can dominate a game now as a freshman. What will he do the next 3yrs? I can honestly see him averaging 30 a game his Jr and Sr yr ala Scott Draud.

 

This was brought up in another thread so I thought I would start one.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible? Yes.

 

Likely? Probably not.

 

He will have a shot but his work will definitely be cut out for him.

You do realize the state mark is 4300, correct?

 

ZERO chance.

He would have to average 35 points per game over a 30+ game season for the next three years to get within range of 4300.

You do realize the state mark is 4300, correct?

 

ZERO chance.

 

Agreed. Hatton is a very good player, but like Cal Ripken's consecutive games played streak and Cy Young's wins, this record will never be broken.

Hatton will accumulate a very high total by the time he graduates, however, I agree with Clyde, he has little or no chance at 4300.

I hope that's not a goal of his. He'll never develop as a player if it is.

Hatton will accumulate a very high total by the time he graduates, however, I agree with Clyde, he has little or no chance at 4300.

 

Let me be clear. I don't think he has "little or no chance." He has NO CHANCE at 4300.

 

I've already said he's the best offensive player in NKY so this isn't a case of being down on the kid.

 

Now if you want to talk about the all-time 9th record I'm in. 2865 is doable and , with good health, probable.

Let me be clear. I don't think he has "little or no chance." He has NO CHANCE at 4300.

 

I've already said he's the best offensive player in NKY so this isn't a case of being down on the kid.

 

Now if you want to talk about the all-time 9th record I'm in. 2865 is doable and , with good health, probable.

Correct.

Let me be clear. I don't think he has "little or no chance." He has NO CHANCE at 4300.

 

I've already said he's the best offensive player in NKY so this isn't a case of being down on the kid.

 

Now if you want to talk about the all-time 9th record I'm in. 2865 is doable and , with good health, probable.

 

Is there somewhere to look at the 9th records?

  • Author
Let me be clear. I don't think he has "little or no chance." He has NO CHANCE at 4300.

 

I've already said he's the best offensive player in NKY so this isn't a case of being down on the kid.

 

Now if you want to talk about the all-time 9th record I'm in. 2865 is doable and , with good health, probable.

 

I would agree with you here. He will most likely break the NKY record and pass 3000 during his Sr season. The kid simply scores the basketball.

Is there somewhere to look at the 9th records?

 

I couldnt' find any sites.

 

2865 is the number to beat.

I couldnt' find any sites.

 

2865 is the number to beat.

 

And that is Scott Draud I assume?

  • Author
And that is Scott Draud I assume?

 

I would also assume this and can you imagine what he would have done to the state record if the 3 point line was in place? I say he gets those additional 1500 points as the majority of his points were from WAYYYYYYYYY OUT !

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.