Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas 77 Kentucky 76

Featured Replies

Cats don't seem to have any gamers on the team. Either that, or they are snake-bit in a big way on the road.

  • Replies 137
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this the first game you have watched? I don't know how to tell you this, but he leads the conference in rebounding.

 

No it's not. Okay maybe I said that wrong. He is soft in the post. He defense is terrible.

Cats don't seem to have any gamers on the team. Either that, or they are snake-bit in a big way on the road.

 

It's in their heads now. Cal has his work cut out for him.

Seems like a lot of Cal bashing tonight. I still lovec Cal, and I am not giving up on this team. I do give up on hope for the UT sweep this year though. Who wouldnt? But this team is an excellent home team, and a pretty darn good team at a neutral court. Thats what matters come tourney time. Cats will very rarely have less fans than the other team. I just can't give up on this team. None of our players are world beaters, but I can't bash Knight. He does have the tendency to choke late in close games, but he plays pretty dang hard and definitely kept us in the game. I am pretty sure he was pretty close to a double double in rebounds and points. Terrible loss though. Very disheartening.

Cal is not that good of a game coach.

Still will take a great recruiter who is average x and o wise than vice versa.

Had a two for one at end of game, and backed it out, turned it over and it got away from them.

Are the Cats inching toward a #6 seed in the NCAA?

Edit. Wrong thread.

Just not a very good team. That is all there is to it.

Are the Cats inching toward a #6 seed in the NCAA?

 

I think they'll be a 5, and that 5-12 game is scary...

 

The good news is that Kentucky fans travel so well that nearly any neutral location has a "home court" feel...at least in terms of the # of fans.

 

Josh Harrellson has no business playing that many minutes for Kentucky. I realize that he's better than Vargas, but at this point I'd play Knight, Lamb, Liggins, Miller & Jones. You simply cannot play 5 on 4 on the offensive end of the basketball. Knight was double-teamed & Arkansas didn't even attempt to guard Jorts.

I can just see the NCAA making UK's 5/12 game against Butler.

^

I'd rather be a 6 seed than a 5 seed.

 

I think you are right.

I can just see the NCAA making UK's 5/12 game against Butler.

 

I think Kentucky would handle Butler.

Lets say they drop 2 of their last 3. Is it conceivable that an 8-8 conference team at 20-10 not get in the tournament? Or do the non-conference wins over ND and UL save them?

 

Tough question, going .500 in the SEC isn't impressive, but the wins against the Cards and the Irish were big. If they finish .500 in conference play, I would say they may need at least a win in the conference tournament.

When people talk about UK basketball fans the above is what they are talking about.

 

Not me. I like a UK fan than can give an honest assessment of UK and how they feel without illogical reasoning behind it. UK fans like Cats are the ones I feel bad for after a loss like this one. The ones I hate are the ones who blame the refs, facilities, itinerary, pre game meal, etc.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.