February 24, 201115 yr This year's team has no where near the heart, swag, or ability of last year's team. You can get by without the same ability because the Cats still have talent, but it's UK....If you're going to come here at least care about the games you play before you get your pay check. I hate this Cats team, as much as I could possibly hate a UK team. It's not because they lose, they literally make me sick to have to watch them. Jones is counting his NBA money, Knight is overrated as can be IMO, Miller is a waste, Harrelson plays hard but is awful, Liggins is even starting to annoy me. This is the first UK team that I can remember that had no heart. When the going gets tough they start thinking about what they're going to do on the ride home. And I promised myself that I wouldn't be disappointed with UK the rest of this season, but I just cannot help it.
February 24, 201115 yr This year's team has no where near the heart, swag, or ability of last year's team. You can get by without the same ability because the Cats still have talent, but it's UK....If you're going to come here at least care about the games you play before you get your pay check. I hate this Cats team, as much as I could possibly hate a UK team. It's not because they lose, they literally make me sick to have to watch them. Jones is counting his NBA money, Knight is overrated as can be IMO, Miller is a waste, Harrelson plays hard but is awful, Liggins is even starting to annoy me. This is the first UK team that I can remember that had no heart. When the going gets tough they start thinking about what they're going to do on the ride home. And I promised myself that I wouldn't be disappointed with UK the rest of this season, but I just cannot help it. When people talk about UK basketball fans the above is what they are talking about.
February 24, 201115 yr Why have knight shoot a shot like that at the end? Why not Jones or Harrellson for a power play?
February 24, 201115 yr When people talk about UK basketball fans the above is what they are talking about. Whatever Clyde. You've never seen me say anything crazy about UK basketball on here. Look it up and pull it up. I'm not hard to please. All I want is effort. But thanks for you $.02. :thumb:
February 24, 201115 yr I understand the roster Cal has. I understand he's playing the rotation he feels gives them the best chance to win. I question Cal's ability to get between their ears and get them past this. He's in an unknown territory. He didn't have to deal with this when you are unbeaten in a weak C-USA. Both he and the players are in an unknown position and it shows each road game. Not only will we find out what this team is made of, but we will find out what the coach is made of also.
February 24, 201115 yr Like i have posted before Cal can recruit , but can't caoch that well. Poor X and O guy. Arkansas is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!! Looking at a 8 or 9 seed now. Out in second round.
February 24, 201115 yr This is that transition year but should not be an 8 loss team. They are just an average team. Knight took way too many shots tonight, and once again missed shots when they needed them.
February 24, 201115 yr Lets say they drop 2 of their last 3. Is it conceivable that an 8-8 conference team at 20-10 not get in the tournament? Or do the non-conference wins over ND and UL save them?
February 24, 201115 yr Lets say they drop 2 of their last 3. Is it conceivable that an 8-8 conference team at 20-10 not get in the tournament? Or do the non-conference wins over ND and UL save them? They'll make the tourney even with that IMO. But it doesn't matter, they'll win at home. As bad as they've been on the road, they still haven't lost at home under Calipari. But this was a big deal because they are NOT going to win at Tennessee.
February 24, 201115 yr Jones is so weak with rebounding and with the ball. Is this the first game you have watched? I don't know how to tell you this, but he leads the conference in rebounding.
February 24, 201115 yr Pack up the state and head to the Goergia Dome, the Cats need a home court advantage.....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.