Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas 77 Kentucky 76

Featured Replies

It seems like his point is, that it didn't seem like some of you believed it was possible for UK to turn it around. That you all just believe it was a bad team, and that was it. That is what it seemed like most people thought in this thread and the other, except for one person. :D

 

Either way were all Cat fans so none of this matters. We are in the final four baby!

 

Or two...

  • Replies 137
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't know if they could turn it around or not it sure didn't look like it at the time and no one else did either. I wasn't going to get my hopes up that is for sure. Obviously they did so and it's been great.

 

Well one person did they they could turn it around, and unlike others I have the post to prove it on here. :D

 

I admit I didn't think it would be because of Harrellson doing what he is doing, I definitely didn't see that. I thought this team could make a run, just didn't see Harrellson being one of the big reasons for it. It's just awesome that we have a team in the final four, so lets get those two more wins. This way we can talk about this team being the 2011 National Champions!

And that says what? You said nothing about this season and them getting better and coming together this year. All you talked about was laying a foundation for future UK teams.

 

I think okie1 pretty much nailed it with that post after the Arkansas game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.