Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas 77 Kentucky 76

Featured Replies

It's OK, brother. Feel free to let it out; we're here for you!

:thumb:

Never mind him Cats. Consider the source. I'm with you man. :thumb:

 

He had to be trying to get a rise out of me with that. I think I'm about as level headed about UK basketball as I can possibly be. The crazy UK fans to me are the ones who always complain about the refs, are never satisfied with the coach when the Cats lose but love the coach when they win, things like that. Almost every UK fan on this board seems pretty sane to me.

  • Replies 137
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK will be lucky to get past the second round this year...period.

 

They haven't lost a home game all year and every game they play in the NCAA will essentially be a home game for UK.

They haven't lost a home game all year and every game they play in the NCAA will essentially be a home game for UK.

 

#8 here we come!

That there is right... the Cats have all the fans a followin them on the road. Even though every game they play is like the super bowl for that school, the Cats will prevail.

Even though I am disappointed how we keep losing road games right now. For some reason I am not to worried about this team, I believe come tournament time on neutral sites that they will be fine and make a run.

 

Good Call! :thumb:

People are saying how bad ARkansas is, but I am not buying that...there power forward (I am bad with names) is a legit player who is rounding into shape and out played Jones. They had 2 bigs they rotated on Harrellson who did their job. Clarke is a good weapon who understands how to play. They have athletic guards who they can rotate for defensive purposes.

I love what Cal is doing, and it takes some guts on his part. LAmb wasn't playing hard last night so he found the bench. Cal's message is very simple, if you can't play hard, you can't play. If that means we get beat, then that is what happens. He is laying a foundation for future UK teams to come. Cal will have talent...and he will generally have better depth...and when he mathces those together with kids laying it on the line, good things will come. Sometimes you have short term failures in order to have long term gains. UK fans need to keep the faith and as Coach Cal likes to say...fans be fans players play and coaches coach!

 

Here Hammer Time...worst loss of the year...sorry I forgot the final 4 prediction.

Here Hammer Time...worst loss of the year...sorry I forgot the final 4 prediction.

 

And that says what? You said nothing about this season and them getting better and coming together this year. All you talked about was laying a foundation for future UK teams.

Here Hammer Time...worst loss of the year...sorry I forgot the final 4 prediction.

 

It looks like the players took those lessons to heart...

Just not a very good team. That is all there is to it.

 

At least you were consistent.

At least you were consistent.

 

And I was right. They weren't then, they lost to Arkansas.

I am just glad the UK players didn't buy into your belief's...

I am just glad the UK players didn't buy into your belief's...

 

What are my "belief's"? FACT UK was playing bad during this part of the season why is that so hard for you to understand? They got A LOT better.

What are my "belief's"? FACT UK was playing bad during this part of the season why is that so hard for you to understand? They got A LOT better.

 

It seems like his point is, that it didn't seem like some of you believed it was possible for UK to turn it around. That you all just believe it was a bad team, and that was it. That is what it seemed like most people thought in this thread and the other, except for one person. :D

 

Either way were all Cat fans so none of this matters. We are in the final four baby!

I guess because I think people may believe a light bulb just went off with this team and they are now winning and playing really great basketball. In reality, I believe this team always had this in them, it just took some lumps and bumps in the road for Cal to be able to get it out of them. Have they gotten better...of course...were they bad then NO. Would they have gotten to where they are now if they had won the majority of (or like last years team) all those close road games earlier in the season. I don't believe so...So there fore instead of UK fans getting all out of whack over each and every loss or close game...sit back and enjoy the ride and watch Cal work his magic like he has this year.

It seems like his point is, that it didn't seem like some of you believed it was possible for UK to turn it around. That you all just believe it was a bad team, and that was it. That is what it seemed like most people thought in this thread and the other, except for one person. :D

 

Either way were all Cat fans so none of this matters. We are in the final four baby!

 

I didn't know if they could turn it around or not it sure didn't look like it at the time and no one else did either. I wasn't going to get my hopes up that is for sure. Obviously they did so and it's been great.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.