Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 73 Tennessee 61

Featured Replies

Harrellson had a fantastic game. When he was off the floor, is when UT made their runs at the lead, because nobody else could handle Williams. I think Liggins and Harrellson are the keys.

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jimmy Dykes has traded his "violent cuts" to the "nail".

 

My aunt and uncle are visiting from ETown or I would have killed the sound after the 20th reference to the "nail". Somebody in the truck must have said something to him, because he cooled it late in the 1st half and only mentioned it once in the 2nd.

 

I hate color men. All of them, but Dykes drives me crazy.

^ And it seems like does about 95% of UK's games.

Excellent game by Liggins. He was an animal on the defensive end & made some nice drives to the basket. Nice to see him convert those FT's. Maybe 7-8? MVP of the game by a landslide.

 

Good to see Jorts bring it tonight too. As much as I hate to say it, Jimmy Dykes was on the money when he stated Harrellson played an intelligent game.

 

As much as I cringe when Jones touches the ball, he played some solid defense tonight and rebounded well.

 

Loved seeing John Wall back in Rupp too!

 

 

 

Loved seeing John Wall back in Rupp too!

 

:thumb::thumb: Especially when he talked so favorably about U.K..

Cats play much better team ball when Jones is reeled in. Nice win. Looking forward to playing on neutral sites in March. Elite 8 or Final 4.

  • Author
Read somewhere Cal is 30-0 at Rupp now.

 

They're seriously a different team when they play at home, and it's not even close.

Jimmy Dykes has traded his "violent cuts" to the "nail".

 

He really annoys me. There is one thing every game that he continually repeats over and over and over.

 

:thumb::thumb: Especially when he talked so favorably about U.K..

 

For all his hype and fame, I feel like Wall does a good job of staying grounded. Whenever he is interviewed he always seems like he is calm, cool, and collected. Great seeing him back at Rupp!

I wish we could get a little more consitancy from the upperclassmen. They played great tonight, if we had that consistancy from them we probably would have two less losses.

 

Great all-around performance by the Cats tonight. Defense played very well.

Harrellson had a fantastic game. When he was off the floor, is when UT made their runs at the lead, because nobody else could handle Williams. I think Liggins and Harrellson are the keys.

 

I hope you're right. I feel better depending on Liggins and Harrelson, rather than Liggins and Miller.

They gave great effort going after loose balls and rebounds. It seemed like there were several plays when the ball would just bounce right to UK. Sometimes it was because of effort, sometimes it was just a good bounce. I remember one play when Liggins was battling for a rebound (or loose ball) in the midst of about 4 UT players and he managed to knock the ball out. Instead of going to one of the UT guys, it went directly to the lone UK player in the vicinity, Jones.

 

If they can just get the road figured out...

Well I was dead wrong. At least my wife was happy, I'll take my crow fried please.

Penetration on offense and putting effort in on Defense was the keys to this victory, Nice win Cats.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.