February 9, 201115 yr ^I really hope he doesn't take that advice. That runner is normally his most effective offensive move. Also, if we're going to list all the garbage teams that Tennessee has lost to, how about we also list the elite teams they've beaten this season....neutral court win vs. Villanova, and what pretty much amounted to a road win against Pitt. You are entitled to your opinion but I have watched Darius play since he was in middle school and even played against him a few times, and I can assure you he is better at shooting the 8 to 10 foot jumpers than he is at shooting that runner. His most effective move this year has been his 3 point shooting. As far as Tennessee goes you can pump them up all you want but they are not very good and have not been since the second week of December. I agree with goaheadandjump, this is a jeckyll and hyde team.
February 10, 201115 yr He really annoys me. There is one thing every game that he continually repeats over and over and over. You "nailed" it with that quote.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.