Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Calipari Uncensored

Featured Replies

I don't have a problem with the language but I would have a problem with the way he used it if he were talking to me. If Jones doens't have a problem then I couldn't care less. Not the first part but calling me a MF. If he just called him f'in selfish then oh well. He was right. But the mf at the end was unnecessary. But like I said if Jones can live with it so be it.

 

OK.

 

"Terrence I know we have Fing talked about this at length in practice and meetings, but now would be a really Fing swell time for you to start involving your Fing teammates a little better by passing the Fing ball. Just wanted to Fing let you know, buddy. Thanks."

  • Replies 187
  • Views 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought this might be pertinent to the discussion:

 

"Terrence can take it," Jones' aunt says

 

For the record, I think this should be filed under the "no big deal" category.

 

Another note, w/re to the bandying about of the term "respect" in this thread: I thought respect was earned, not granted? :idunno:

Thought this might be pertinent to the discussion:

 

"Terrence can take it," Jones' aunt says

 

For the record, I think this should be filed under the "no big deal" category.

 

Another note, w/re to the bandying about of the term "respect" in this thread: I thought respect was earned, not granted? :idunno:

Jim, we had a thread dedicated to the door prior to Cal coming here.

Again, I think you're underestimating the situation. In your and my job/life, I'd bet it's a lot easier to take a step away or "mentally take a step back". In the course of a basketball game, not so much. If you approach your job in the same manner a coach approaches theirs, I commend you. I like my job, certainly don't love it.

 

 

I do love my job. I'm actually quite passionate about it. And especially when I see people opting to do things I absolutely disagree with and think will hurt our business, it's something that brings me to the boiling point. And because what I do involves many minute-by-minute decisions that must be made with the long term future of the business in mind, it's not always easy to step back, or not just let what comes to mind go flying out of my mouth.

Another note, w/re to the bandying about of the term "respect" in this thread: I thought respect was earned, not granted? :idunno:

 

It used to be, but now it is supposed to be extended to everyone for doing nothing. Just like everything else. People think everything is supposed to be given to them no matter what they do, or don't do. Entitlement.

It used to be, but now it is supposed to be extended to everyone for doing nothing. Just like everything else. People think everything is supposed to be given to them no matter what they do, or don't do. Entitlement.

 

Respect should be given. Period. Everyone's so bent about someone else "earning" their respect, no one respects anyone anymore.

 

Tell me, should you respect someone you know less than someone you don't? Should you have more respect for the fans than you do the player?

It used to be, but now it is supposed to be extended to everyone for doing nothing. Just like everything else. People think everything is supposed to be given to them no matter what they do, or don't do. Entitlement.
Hey, let's not turn this into a Russell thing.
Hey, let's not turn this into a Russell thing.

 

Remember when I get emails and public bashing: You said that.:lol:

Here's the thing. Everyone thinks they deserve respect from others for themselves, yet no one gives respect to others. It's a 2 way street.

 

And while we're bandying cliche's about, how about "Do unto others as you would have done unto you"?

Respect should be given. Period. Everyone's so bent about someone else "earning" their respect, no one respects anyone anymore.

 

Tell me, should you respect someone you know less than someone you don't? Should you have more respect for the fans than you do the player?

 

I have common courtesy for people I don't know, respect must be earned.

Respect should be given. Period. Everyone's so bent about someone else "earning" their respect, no one respects anyone anymore.

 

Tell me, should you respect someone you know less than someone you don't? Should you have more respect for the fans than you do the player?

Rockmom, I respect you, and I respect just about everyone that comes across my path. But, the problem is, people sometimes lose that respect. Then, at that point, it is their job to regain my respect. If they don't want it, that fine, we don't have to be friends. But, if they want it back, the work is placed squarely on their shoulders. Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me.

Remember when I get emails and public bashing: You said that.:lol:
Common knowledge. Not like I'm gonna win a popularity contest over there.
Yes. It is wrong. He's the adult in the situation...AND in a position of authority. Is it ok for your boss to call you the same? If you had a son, would you curse him like that?
What about drill sergeants? Or other military men with authority?
What about drill sergeants? Or other military men with authority?

 

 

The military is it's own world, SG, and not at all the same.

Rockmom, I respect you, and I respect just about everyone that comes across my path. But, the problem is, people sometimes lose that respect. Then, at that point, it is their job to regain my respect. If they don't want it, that fine, we don't have to be friends. But, if they want it back, the work is placed squarely on their shoulders. Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me.

 

Screw me twice and I'm most definitely keeping you around..............

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.