Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Calipari Uncensored

Featured Replies

You all are taking what we are saying and making it something else. Is the Military and athletics the same? No. But, the structure is the same. Don't take one point and make it something that it's not just for the purpose of proving us wrong. That's a common debating tactic when you have no other argument.

  • Replies 187
  • Views 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? Seriously? You have to know that the military is it's own world. Much happens in the military that wouldn't be allowed in the civilian world.

 

And you have to know that high level elite athletics is its own world as well. This isn't Trinity football, it's a multi billion dollar business. Jones is an adult that has clearly decided to go on his own over listening to his coaches message. Some would say that makes him a selfish MFer...

You all are taking what we are saying and making it something else. Is the Military and athletics the same? No. But, the structure is the same. Don't take one point and make it something that it's not just for the purpose of proving us wrong. That's a common debating tactic when you have no other argument.

 

 

C'mon. Don't even start that crap. I replied specificaly to specific posts. I have not used hyperbole, and I'm not the one who even brought the military into it. I simply pointed out it's not apples to apples.

 

And, you guys are acting like I'm demonizing Calipari, which is not the case either. I am simply stingently opposed to using profanity in the course of any kind of conversation. But it is especially true in professional relationships.

And you have to know that high level elite athletics is its own world as well. This isn't Trinity football, it's a multi billion dollar business. Jones is an adult that has clearly decided to go on his own over listening to his coaches message. Some would say that makes him a selfish MFer...

 

Then, if it's a multi billion dollar business the "managers" need to behave in a professional manner toward their "employees". In a buisness world, Jones would have grounds to sue Calipari.

Then, if it's a multi billion dollar business the "managers" need to behave in a professional manner toward their "employees". In a buisness world, Jones would have grounds to sue Calipari.

 

And the wussification continues....

And the wussification continues....

 

:lol: No, the double standard continues.

Then, if it's a multi billion dollar business the "managers" need to behave in a professional manner toward their "employees". In a buisness world, Jones would have grounds to sue Calipari.

 

I don't know of anyone who would sue their employer because their "poor little feelings" got hurt...:idunno:

For those of you that say it's wrong, I'm assuming you feel that it's wrong for NBA coach's to do it to their players as well? Lebron, Kobe, Durant etc can't handle it?

I don't know of anyone who would sue their employer because their "poor little feelings" got hurt...:idunno:

 

There are laws against that type of behavior and language. They fall under the harrassment laws.

For those of you that say it's wrong, I'm assuming you feel that it's wrong for NBA coach's to do it to their players as well? Lebron, Kobe, Durant etc can't handle it?

 

 

 

I have said numerous times in this thread that NO one should curse at another person. This isn't about being able to handle it or getting one's feelings hurt. It's amazing to me how you guys can't see that!

I have said numerous times in this thread that NO one should curse at another person. This isn't about being able to handle it or getting one's feelings hurt. It's amazing to me how you guys can't see that!

 

I've always had the belief that they are just words. Now, I know that if I use them at my job I can get fired so I don't just sling them whenever. However, they've never upset me when someone used them toward me.

I've always had the belief that they are just words. Now, I know that if I use them at my job I can get fired so I don't just sling them whenever. However, they've never upset me when someone used them toward me.

 

:thumb:

 

It's way too utopian of a viewpoint for the real world to think curse words aren't a part of the majority of people's everyday language.

Wondering how many here wouldn't have a problem with thier boss calling them a MFer?

Wondering how many here wouldn't have a problem with thier boss calling them a MFer?

 

Hand raised...

I have said numerous times in this thread that NO one should curse at another person. This isn't about being able to handle it or getting one's feelings hurt. It's amazing to me how you guys can't see that!

 

Serious question - do you think the views are greatly influenced by gender? I do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.