January 20, 201115 yr "Terrence I know we have talked about this at length in practice and meetings, but now would be a really swell time for you to start involving your teammates a little better by passing the ball. Just wanted to let you know, buddy. Thanks." :lol: Yep, that would have done it.
January 20, 201115 yr You forgot to add the magic word GT - I'm sure if Cal said please it would have been respectful and gotten the point across all at the same time.
January 20, 201115 yr Wait a minute! I did not get into this discussion to be lumped in with UKMF... "There got to be some law!" He breached proper educate by skipping over the "Double Dog Dare" and going straight to the "You and UKMF sitting in a tree......."
January 20, 201115 yr "Terrence I know we have talked about this at length in practice and meetings, but now would be a really swell time for you to start involving your teammates a little better by passing the ball. Just wanted to let you know, buddy. Thanks." :lol: Could always threaten to withhold his ice cream after the game.
January 20, 201115 yr Ok, I was playing the other side of the coin. I can't really fool anyone. Terrence is selfish, and I probably would have parked him, because I'm the type that if you're that stupid you should sit. And that's why I don't coach Div.I basketball. Sadly, I'd have probably been worse than Cal. Jones is selfish, and you still can't win without him. It's my opinion that he's not the sharpest tool in the toolbelt. You kinda hate that it happened with a camera in his face, but it did, move on.
January 20, 201115 yr Ok, I was playing the other side of the coin. I can't really fool anyone. Terrence is selfish, and I probably would have parked him, because I'm the type that if you're that stupid you should sit. And that's why I don't coach Div.I basketball. Sadly, I'd have probably been worse that Cal. Jones is selfish, and you still can't win without him. It's my opinion that he's not the sharpest tool in the toolbelt. You kinda hate that it happened with a camera in his face, but it did, move on. The cowardly way of admitting that... I WIN! :ylsuper::ylsuper:
January 20, 201115 yr And I suppose I should go ahead and renig on my comment earlier to Rockmom. We still haven't agreed on anything.
January 20, 201115 yr See, to me language is simply that, language. Nothing anyone can say to me will offend me. I mark it down more to him using language he thinks/knows will get Jones to respond, more than demeaning or "disrespecting" him. It really all boils down to me feeling that society takes language, not actions, way too seriously. I don't have a problem with the language but I would have a problem with the way he used it if he were talking to me. If Jones doens't have a problem then I couldn't care less. Not the first part but calling me a MF. If he just called him f'in selfish then oh well. He was right. But the mf at the end was unnecessary. But like I said if Jones can live with it so be it.
January 20, 201115 yr I suck at playing Devil's advocate. And since when have we disagreed? That should've given you away...
January 20, 201115 yr Next time Cal could jerk him up by the jersey instead of cursing. Oh wait, that was deemed disrespectful too. I wonder when suicides (oh wait - we're not supposed to use that term any more) and sitting kids on the bench will also be deemed disrespectful. It's coming.. with the softening of society. Sometimes I miss men being able to be men.
January 20, 201115 yr I suck at playing Devil's advocate. Once a Ram always a Ram. There's no devil in you.
January 20, 201115 yr Could always threaten to withhold his ice cream after the game. He poops ice cream... :lol:
January 20, 201115 yr The cowardly way of admitting that... I WIN! :ylsuper::ylsuper: Whatever, remember I have the power to edit, which makes me able to always win.
January 20, 201115 yr Ok, I was playing the other side of the coin. I can't really fool anyone. Terrence is selfish, and I probably would have parked him, because I'm the type that if you're that stupid you should sit. And that's why I don't coach Div.I basketball. Sadly, I'd have probably been worse than Cal. Jones is selfish, and you still can't win without him. It's my opinion that he's not the sharpest tool in the toolbelt. You kinda hate that it happened with a camera in his face, but it did, move on. That's funny.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.