• Belfry
    • DeSales
    • O-Cath
    • Russell

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked O Cath, but as someone said above Belfry is the champs. It would be hard to believe that this Belfry team couldn't do what the previous two did.

I really do want another chance at Belfry though. I think we are better equipped to deal with them this year, not saying we would win, just that we have some things that we lacked last year.

Catholic just beat ,some call the best group of kids in 2-A that has come along in several years. Catholic also beat Trigg Co. who was rated #3,they are battle tested and very focused. Fort Campbell win could have been luck,,,,, but you know what J. Paul Getty said, "I'd rather be lucky than smart anyday"......

Catholic beat Glascow in the regional, then Corbin in a barn burner, I think Corbin beat E-Town,,,, My observation on Catholic, Zack Was a great QB last year ,however he was not a srambler , Woodward is a great scrambler and has put up good #s.

Receivers this year might have better hands than last years, I know that would be had to beleive but just my observation, An the running game is very much improved plus a great o line. And last but not least, Defense basically there is no comparsion ,.especially up front. So as you see I think the State Champ. game was played friday at F.C.

Would love to see O.C. - Belfry rematch! It would be hard to imagine any team having as much talent in the backfield as what Fort Campbell had. I think Catholic's defense is much better this year than last. Enough so that - I think O.C. pulls it out this year - but lets get to the carpet first - Desales is supposedly a very big team!

Only thing better than playing H.S. football the friday after thanksgiving - is playing the week later!!!!!!

Go Aces!!!! :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: