• Belfry
    • DeSales
    • O-Cath
    • Russell

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belfry is the team to beat until someone sends them home! 38-5 over the last three years! 3 of the 5 came at the hands of Ironton Ohio! No 1A or 2A team in KY has beat them in three years!

Good quote I will take Belfry all the way on this one we have done it 2 times before like I say 2+1=3!!!! GO BELFRY ALL THE WAY TO STATE!!!!!!!! For 2A STATE TITLE!

I think its Belfry v. OCath in the finals, with Belfry winning again. Their defense has proved they can beat you if you run, they can beat you if you pass. They only think that can derail them is turnovers. If they hang on to the ball, they are the champs.

Belfry got over 500 yards offense last year against OC and still barely won 28-21 with that slow style offense. If you can only score on long sustained drives and your suseptable on defense to a big play team like OC was last year, you give OC, which was a young team, the opportunities to keep it close. OC is much better this year and more mature. I hope for an OC - Belfry rematch and I say OC by 14 against that boring ground attack of 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Sure, Belfry got 500 yards but when you win only by 7 there is some kind of serious weakness there. I don't see there defense saving them, I see the offense controlling the ball as there only chance.

Any team with 500 yards should win by a much bigger margin if there defense is so good.

:dancingpa

Belfry got over 500 yards offense last year against OC and still barely won 28-21 with that slow style offense. If you can only score on long sustained drives and your suseptable on defense to a big play team like OC was last year, you give OC, which was a young team, the opportunities to keep it close. OC is much better this year and more mature. I hope for an OC - Belfry rematch and I say OC by 14 against that boring ground attack of 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Sure, Belfry got 500 yards but when you win only by 7 there is some kind of serious weakness there. I don't see there defense saving them, I see the offense controlling the ball as there only chance.

Any team with 500 yards should win by a much bigger margin if there defense is so good.

:dancingpa

This is very funny! Who won the game? I guess your team got bored and got beat!

This is very funny! Who won the game? I guess your team got bored and got beat!

I don't think Belfry has that ability this year and YES that style is very BOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRINNG. You guys got the win "congrats" I have all the respect in the world for the team last year, but Its a slow ugly win even with 500 yards...and especially only winning by 7 points.

I think OC and Belfry was a great matchup last year and I think it will be better this year because OC is the more mature team. It our time...

Its just the fact Justice.

:thumb:

I don't think Belfry has that ability this year and YES that style is very BOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRINNG. You guys got the win "congrats" I have all the respect in the world for the team last year, but Its a slow ugly win even with 500 yards...and especially only winning by 7 points.

I think OC and Belfry was a great matchup last year and I think it will be better this year because OC is the more mature team. It our time...

There was nothing slow about Belfry's offense last year and they were just as big play capable as a not so good Owensboro Catholic team. Their QB was a player, he is gone now. They aren't physical and they will not beat a physical Russell or Belfry team in the playoffs.

Last time I checked you still have another game to play! You might want to spend more time on it before you pack for Louisville! We are packing for Russell this week not Louisville! I don't think you will find anyone in eastern KY that think we were boring the last three years. It appears to me that you are more upset with our win last year than you want to say! This is a very different Belfry team that can score very fast! If we do make it and you don't like our way of playing the game stay home!

Go Pirates!