RockPride

Who wins 2A?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins 2A?

• Belfry
    • DeSales
    • O-Cath
    • Russell

I find it very impressive when a powerhouse backfield can line up and for two straight years came out and just ran the ball down the mouths of two good teams and never really had to worry about passing the ball. Why throw it when your opponent can't ever stop you from running up the middle. It may be boring to you but it gave us two championships and two west teams went home second best. :fire: :fire: :fire:

526 yards rushing in the State Championship against OCath........that was a state record........

GO BIG RED............ :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

KEEP IT GOING PIRATES!!!!!!!!! :fight: :fight: :fight:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our offense might be boring but we run it to perfection...........Until someone stops it why do you have to pass the ball.......I think whoever wins the semi-final game inthe east will win state because we play a physical type of game......

I am goin to say Belfry will 3 peat this year

Last time I checked you still have another game to play! You might want to spend more time on it before you pack for Louisville! We are packing for Russell this week not Louisville! I don't think you will find anyone in eastern KY that think we were boring the last three years. It appears to me that you are more upset with our win last year than you want to say! This is a very different Belfry team that can score very fast! If we do make it and you don't like our way of playing the game stay home!

Go Pirates!

Jsutice, you guys still have another game to... WOW lets state the obvious...we both have tough games ahead ... However if you read the title of this thread its asking for opinions for the final game. I gave mine and you seem very sensitive. Especially for a back to back state championship team.

I don't what you think about your offense. But most football fans will tell you that 95% run is bbooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrring. If you don't agree, good. I could care less that you think your offense is exciting. It got the job done, and its boooooooorrrrrrrrrrriiiiiingggggg.

As I said before I would like to play again. Please allow me to state that I want a rematch...

Hey, relax... I am not going to stay home and if I see Belfry playing that boring style offense again, I am going to say so win or lose. :D

I find it very impressive when a powerhouse backfield can line up and for two straight years came out and just ran the ball down the mouths of two good teams and never really had to worry about passing the ball. Why throw it when your opponent can't ever stop you from running up the middle. It may be boring to you but it gave us two championships and two west teams went home second best. :fire: :fire: :fire:

526 yards rushing in the State Championship against OCath........that was a state record........

GO BIG RED............ :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

KEEP IT GOING PIRATES!!!!!!!!! :fight: :fight: :fight:

You guys keep stating the same facts I pointed out. Any team that gets over 500 yards on offense and only wins by 7 must give up the big play on defense...

You guys won and you respond to me like you still have to convince me. IMAO

:jump:

There was nothing slow about Belfry's offense last year and they were just as big play capable as a not so good Owensboro Catholic team. Their QB was a player, he is gone now. They aren't physical and they will not beat a physical Russell or Belfry team in the playoffs.

Ask FC or Trigg whose is not physical? If you haven't seen us play, please don't tell me your serious with that statement.

I would bet you haven't.... Have you?

;)