Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who wins 2A?

Who wins 2A? 126 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins 2A?

    • Belfry
      40%
      51
    • DeSales
      7%
      10
    • O-Cath
      26%
      34
    • Russell
      24%
      31

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I mean, this is intriguing...There are a bunch who did not think that Belfry could 3-peat, and now look at them..DeSales is on a roll seriously. O-Cath just beat the favorite. And Russell, well they are always good. Who wins?

 

 

I say DeSales....They are primed for this and actually have the whole package offense and defense. What say you?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belfry is the team to beat until someone sends them home! 38-5 over the last three years! 3 of the 5 came at the hands of Ironton Ohio! No 1A or 2A team in KY has beat them in three years!

  • Author

^ I like that.....I just think that at some point they will have to pass the ball.

^ I like that.....I just think that at some point they will have to pass the ball.

 

25 yard TD pass tonight! Phillips to Chapman!

The game would also take an hour and 15 minutes to play also...:lol:

I got to vote for Belfry but every team left is good or they wouldnt be there. I take it from the post that Desales runs the ball. What is O Cath offense like this year. I know they lost a great QB and havent read alot about them this year.

I absolutely have to go with the Pirates for a 3-peat!

Coach McGlone and the Red Devils of Russell. :dancingpa

OC gets there rematch with the Pirates and redeems last years loss...24-20

Called Russell from Day 1. Sticking to my guns...

You really could make a good case for anyone of these teams left I think. But Im sure pulling for Belfry I think their big game experience will pull them through. I know allt he teams ahve that expereionece but Belfry has had plenty of it winning 2 championships and I really seen them turn up the intensity this week which I havent seen alot this year, so that is a very great sign.

I look for Belfry to keep their string alive.

I think its Belfry v. OCath in the finals, with Belfry winning again. Their defense has proved they can beat you if you run, they can beat you if you pass. They only think that can derail them is turnovers. If they hang on to the ball, they are the champs.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.