Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cliff Lee to the Phillies...

Featured Replies

Pena won't be a significant loss ... the Rays should be able find someone better. I agree on Crawford and Soriano, not to mention Benoit and the rest of the bullpen.

 

Pena's loss will be much bigger than his numbers. He was one of, if not the biggest leader in the clubhouse.

  • Replies 98
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, guess that takes all the fun out of baseball season.

Pena's loss will be much bigger than his numbers. He was one of, if not the biggest leader in the clubhouse.
I think the Rays could've used Pena's big bat more than they needed his leadership.

I still remember the time that Bowie Kuhn banned the trade of Vida Blue to the Reds because he felt it would make the Reds too strong and not be good for baseball.

The Phil's have the best team on paper, but paper rarely wins it all. Were the Giants favored this year? NO.. But the Phil's will win their division with ease.

The Phils will not have #1, #2, and #3 WHIP pitchers in 2010.

I still remember the time that Bowie Kuhn banned the trade of Vida Blue to the Reds because he felt it would make the Reds too strong and not be good for baseball.
I think it was more because of the Athletics having a fire sale than it was about the Reds.

Reports now say $120m for 5 years with a buyout option for $13.5m or $27.5 for 2016.

The Phillies needed to get younger, faster and bullpen help. Great addition, but did it help them? They were already going to make the playoffs with their rotation.

Mustang, I said the Yanks will be fine, that means they will make the playoffs. Too much power and the pitching will take care of it self.

The Phillies needed to get younger, faster and bullpen help. Great addition, but did it help them? They were already going to make the playoffs with their rotation.

 

Did it help? did it help by adding one of the best pitchers over the past three years? Did it help to add a pitcher that has almost been unhittable in the postseason? I say it did. Pitching wins in the playoffs and the Phillies have the best rotation going into next season.

Did it help? did it help by adding one of the best pitchers over the past three years? Did it help to add a pitcher that has almost been unhittable in the postseason? I say it did. Pitching wins in the playoffs and the Phillies have the best rotation going into next season.

I am curious to see if they shop one of their pitchers in exchange for another bat.

 

I like the lineup but does anyone remember that dreadful streak they went on when they could not score any runs. It was all time historically bad. Lots of swings and misses take place in Philly and do not forget they lost Werth to the Nationals.

I am curious to see if they shop one of their pitchers in exchange for another bat.

 

I like the lineup but does anyone remember that dreadful streak they went on when they could not score any runs. It was all time historically bad. Lots of swings and misses take place in Philly and do not forget they lost Werth to the Nationals.

 

I know they are trying to unload Blanton, but not sure what kind of bat he'd be able to fetch. Also read they are kicking the tires on bringing Pedro back into the fold again.

I am curious to see if they shop one of their pitchers in exchange for another bat.

 

I like the lineup but does anyone remember that dreadful streak they went on when they could not score any runs. It was all time historically bad. Lots of swings and misses take place in Philly and do not forget they lost Werth to the Nationals.

 

They were struggling to score runs when key members of their offense were hurt. They had a lot of injuries last year on the offensive side.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.