December 14, 201015 yr 5 years 100 Mil They are going to be SICK. Oswalt as their FOURTH starter. Ugh, I hate this signing. And Lee should have taken the 7 years.
December 14, 201015 yr Author Boston/Philly.... Who you got? If they stay healthy no question about it.
December 14, 201015 yr Love that he stuck it to the Yankees. Way to go Yankee fans, spit on someones wife again.
December 14, 201015 yr Not what I'd expected. Ah, one or more of their starters will spend a significant stint on the DL. Age will catch up with them. OR at least that's my plan.
December 14, 201015 yr You really do have to wonder how much the Yankee fans spiting on Lee's wife played in to his decision. Might as well cancel the season, that rotation is unreal. No chance they lose a best of 5 or 7 series with those guys.
December 14, 201015 yr Oswalt as their FOURTH starter. Ugh, I hate this signing. And Lee should have taken the 7 years. 100 Million, 120 Million, 140 Million. Does it really matter the amount? Apparently he preferred to be somewhere he was happy than the extra millions.
December 14, 201015 yr 100 Million, 120 Million, 140 Million. Does it really matter the amount? Apparently he preferred to be somewhere he was happy than the extra millions.I'm mainly just bitter that he came into the division.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.