Blue Magic

The other guy's team would then be:

Vick

Thomas Jones

Forte

Brandon Jackson

Vincent Jackson

Terrell Owens

I know I want to veto partly because of the way the other guy's team looks, but I also want to veto because the trade is clearly so one sided. The discussion is going on in our league, I was just getting some other opinions on the matter.

This team looks pretty stacked as well. He doesn't need Rodgers, he adds two RB's and Vincent Jackson may be just as good as Jennings down the stretch.

I agree with Godot. There should be a cutoff on when trades can be made. That seems to work best, IMO.

This team looks pretty stacked as well. He doesn't need Rodgers, he adds two RB's and Vincent Jackson may be just as good as Jennings down the stretch.

I agree with Godot. There should be a cutoff on when trades can be made. That seems to work best, IMO.

It's on Wednesday..

Money or no money, I wouldn't veto the trade. It doesn't appear to be collusion, he's trading a luxury for an apparent need. With that being said I like Tolbert but if I were him I'd be upping the ante a little bit and asking for a stud RB over the combo of Tolbert and Forte.