Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A: Trinity/Ryle Predictions

Who wins? 174 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

06 team played with high emotions all year and had some very good athletes but were not all around as good as this bunch. This team is quicker than the 06 team and play with just as much or even more intensity than the 06 team. I also believe Coach Warner has really developed into a good high school coach and knows how to utilize all of his weapons. In 06 everyone knew it was either murray or gray getting the ball, and they were just goin to run it down your throat until it was stopped, and obviously it was in the game that mattered the most.

  • Replies 207
  • Views 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My recollection from '06 is they never passed. Ryle has been passing quite well lately and have 3 serious running threats instead of two back in '06.

I cannot believe the poll favors Ryle. I am sure they are better than when T played them in '06, but do more people really believe that the Raiders are going to win?

Trinity fans in bed.

Going with my heart. Go Raiders.

I would love to see Ryle win but I will continue to say what i've been saying for weeks. Trinity by 21-24.

Trinity is the best team I've seen this year but doggone it, I'm voting RYLE! Stranger things have happened.

I hope to see Ryle win, but I believe Trinity is likely too much. I don't think that it's going to be by as much as others think. I didn't see Ryle play Highlands, but will say that the last two times I saw them, including tonight, they look much improved compared to a time I saw them in an earlier point of the season. Being home could help them some, but I don't believe it will be enough. I'm thinking Trinity in a range between 10 and 17.

I hope to see Ryle win, but I believe Trinity is likely too much. I don't think that it's going to be by as much as others think. I didn't see Ryle play Highlands, but will say that the last two times I saw them, including tonight, they look much improved compared to a time I saw them in an earlier point of the season. Being home could help them some, but I don't believe it will be enough. I'm thinking Trinity in a range between 10 and 17.

Ryle is very good but I wouldnt put to much in that fact that they beat Highlands. It was a good win but Trinity is better than Highlands right now with there injuries. When Highlands was healthy at the begining of the year it was a different story. Trinity will be to much for Ryle just like Highlands was in the first meeting. I hope Ryle wins but I just think Trinity will be to much. 35-17 Trinity.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Ryle will have to play mistake free ball, and control the clock. Trinity's passing game has to be a major concern for the Raiders.

06 team played with high emotions all year and had some very good athletes but were not all around as good as this bunch. This team is quicker than the 06 team and play with just as much or even more intensity than the 06 team. I also believe Coach Warner has really developed into a good high school coach and knows how to utilize all of his weapons. In 06 everyone knew it was either murray or gray getting the ball, and they were just goin to run it down your throat until it was stopped, and obviously it was in the game that mattered the most.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Would someone from Ryle please post the address for the football field. Also, any good info would be appreciated like type of field, best parking locations, visitors seating, etc. Thanks and look forward to next Friday.

^ It's field turf, it's at their school, which should be easy enough to find.

I was just looking at their website. Looks like a very nice campus and field. The only problem I see is that visitors side bleachers are very small. Not many ROCK fans will get to sit down. That will be an advantage for Ryle.

 

GO ROCKS

I was just looking at their website. Looks like a very nice campus and field. The only problem I see is that visitors side bleachers are very small. Not many ROCK fans will get to sit down. That will be an advantage for Ryle.

 

GO ROCKS

 

Most opposing fans just sit on the north side of the bleachers and pack that side of the field. Not many sit on the visitor's side.

 

Also, if you're looking for a good place to eat before heading back to the Ville or before the game, head east on Mt. Zion and go to Buffalo Bob's.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.