Highlands Adds 2 OH Teams for 2011

Sweeperboy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there was an attempt, which still may be in the works to get Lexington Catholic on the schedule for 2011.

Not sure what Lexcath returns next year but Highlands would likely beat them bad the next few years if they're anything like they were this year.

If Ohio football is light years ahead of Kentucky, then how does a team that is only decent go 9-1?

700+ football teams in OH

Even in Div I, Lasalle was better than decent; Trinity is the only team in KY in 2010 that could beat them and they have already been eliminated in OH's playoffs.

I have no idea how good or bad Elder is going to be next year. They were horrible this year, in regards to where they normally are. I mean, they had a losing record and didn't make the playoffs....I'm not making this stuff up.

They will be a good matchup for Highlands next year. How good? Check with me in August 2011.

-CardinalsFan

Comparatively I guess that's horrible, but they beat Lasalle and played one of the toughest schedules in the country; they almost made the playoffs at 4-5!!!

It took a final second TD by Trinity to beat them....

The 4th place GCL North team every year would beat 99% of KY teams.

Comparatively I guess that's horrible, but they beat Lasalle and played one of the toughest schedules in the country; they almost made the playoffs at 4-5!!!

:thumb: :thumb:

GCL South you mean.

Where has the Danville program gone since then? Where has the Highlands program gone since then?

Danville's last time in the finals was in 06.The Ads have had a few sub par seasons since 06. I believe they are getting back on track now.Highlands has done great since the watered down six class system came into play.Highlands may not be going for a 4 peat if we still had a 4 class system.I know Boyle and Highlands would have been a great 3A championship game last year and Bell County vs Highlands in 08. I have nothing but respect for Highlands.A good football program with a good coach and good players.:thumb:

BTW The Birds lead the Ads 5-4 and 1 tie all time!:thumb: