Highlands Adds 2 OH Teams for 2011

Sweeperboy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So by my count they have 9 games on the schedule? CovCath, Holmes, Harrison Co., Pendleton Co., Ryle, Boyle Co., Mason, Mason Co. and Elder. Who is game 10 or are they waiting for someone to get back to them. At one time I had heard something about Lou. St. X? What are the other options for the 10th game?

They are also playing Mason Co. week 4 in Maysville.

So, the Birds now have for 2011:

Boyle Co.

CovCath

Elder (OH)

Harrison Co.

Holmes

Mason (OH)

Mason Co.

Pendleton Co.

Ryle

SK has one last chance to fit in, but now I'm sure there will be an excuse about the weeks just don't work out. The Ducks had their chance to step up. The Birds could not wait any longer. Nice schedule and the only real "Cake games" are beyond their control. Good work by the Birds.

Well, looks like the Birds are scheuling soft again.:D

Highlands will play ELDER week 9 and will also add Mason OH earlier, not real sure of week. Maybe someone else can post it.

Adding Boyle, Elder, Mason should help shore it up.

GO BIRDS 20n10

We know Elder will be good. What kind of record did Mason OH have this year? What size school would they be in KY?

We know Elder will be good. What kind of record did Mason OH have this year? What size school would they be in KY?

Mason was 5-5 this year and they are a very large school - easy 6A in KY. I have no idea of what they return. This year was a down year at Elder but they still had some impressive wins against a brutal schedule. I would guess that Elder will be better next year and the top team on the Birds schedule.

They would be about class 8A:lol: 3,200 students enrolled

Edited by Birdsfan

Do we know if the Elder and Mason (OH) games will be on the road or at home? The Pit is a great place to see a game - can't recall anything special about the Mason complex, although I've seen it many times on my way to Corwin Nixon baseball complex.

Good for Coach Mueller in scheduling Boyle, Ryle, Elder, Mason (OH), and Mason County (KY). I hope he keeps the Trinity scrimmage because both squads get so much out of the preseason scrimmage.

Congrats to the Birds, that is one very impressive schedule. I applaud Coach Mueller for taking the schedule up a notch. Not sure what Boyle, or Mason Ohio have coming back, but those are the type of programs that are always great competition. The Travel is still reasonable, so the respective schools fan base will be able to watch the game without having to take a vacation day.

Do we know if the Elder and Mason (OH) games will be on the road or at home? The Pit is a great place to see a game - can't recall anything special about the Mason complex, although I've seen it many times on my way to Corwin Nixon baseball complex.

Good for Coach Mueller in scheduling Boyle, Ryle, Elder, Mason (OH), and Mason County (KY). I hope he keeps the Trinity scrimmage because both squads get so much out of the preseason scrimmage.

I heard Mason (OH) will be away and Elder will be at home..