Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs Dixie Heights (Predictions)

Who wins? 131 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins the battle of the two top jr. quarterbacks in the state?

  • Replies 87
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this game being televised?

Highlands by 21.

Isn't this game being televised?

 

If you can't make the game, you can watch it live on nkysports.com under our webcasts link.

 

I believe it will also be shown live and after the game at Beef O'Brady's in Newport as they are one of our sponsors and usually show our game of the week.

 

As for the game, I look for the Birds to roll again. Dixie simply doesn't have the depth defensively to keep Highlands from putting up big numbers.

 

Highlands- 49

Dixie- 14

Big question here. How many players for the Red Colonels go both ways? This might clear some things up. Go Birds 20n10

  • Author
Big question here. How many players for the Red Colonels go both ways? This might clear some things up. Go Birds 20n10

 

All you have to know is that Pike plays both ways..I think he will be worn out by the late 3rd early 4th quarters..

Big question here. How many players for the Red Colonels go both ways? This might clear some things up. Go Birds 20n10

 

Pike, Leonard, Cohorn, and Bruns (I believe) all go both ways. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

HHS by 3 TDs. The Birds just have too much for Dixie. This should be interesting with the QBs but Towles will put up better numbers and make fewer mistakes.

Towles will have an opportunity to show his passing ablilty. Dixie's defense struggles against the pass.

Highlands is too strong on both sides of the ball. Pike will try to do too much. Highlands in a running clock in the 4th quarter. Final Birds 56-7.

Highlands in a running clock in the 4th quarter.

 

:ylsuper::thumb:

Pike, Leonard, Cohorn, and Bruns (I believe) all go both ways. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

 

You just can't have your QB playing two ways in big boy football. Highlands wins this one

Highlands will dominate this one early and often. I look for the Defense to pitch another shutout.

 

35- 0 Birds

This is a program that benefits from open enrollment in the Cty. They have plenty of athletes to make this game competitive which I expect. Will it happen, we will see. But I do agree with everyone saying that you can't play your QB both ways without the chance of him tiring a bit. I think the Birds have too much again this year. Go Birds!!! 20n10!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.