Who do you think wins?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly my point.

The one decent team SK has played, Middletown, embarrassed the Neers.

SK likely wouldn't even be in the top 5 in Louisville if they played 6A down there.

Ballard, St. X, Trinity, Male, and Manual would all beat SK IMO.

Not to sure any of the teams you mentioned would beat Middletown either.

CovCath is having a down year it was there QB's first start! NCC would get beat by SK! Henry Clay would beat Ryle! SK has played two 6A schools and two Ohio schools. New Richmond would give Ryle a game New Richmond is 3-2. Also Chad Lawrence pulled his groin muscle 2 days before the Middletown game that hurt them more than u think if he was healthy that game it would have been a good game. Don't forget that scrimmage when SK blew out Holmes first time I seen a running clock in a scrimmage.

Blah blah blah! Seems to me that all other posters are laying down facts and the only thing you are laying down is "woulda, coulda, shoulda". At what point in the season will your team have enough credibility for you to stop using a scrimmage as a measuring stick for success? And for Christ sakes, hop on your moped and putter on up to Toys R Us and purchase a Speak and Spell. Write it off on your tax return as an Education Credit!

Blah blah blah! Seems to me that all other posters are laying down facts and the only thing you are laying down is "woulda, coulda, shoulda". At what point in the season will your team have enough credibility for you to stop using a scrimmage as a measuring stick for success? And for Christ sakes, hop on your moped and putter on up to Toys R Us and purchase a Speak and Spell. Write it off on your tax return as an Education Credit!

Nice!!!! lol

Now that's funny!!!

Just a thought ! Would Uk fan wear a shirt to the game with his name on it !! I would like to see if any SK fans would sit bye him . Im sure lots of SK fans would love to know what he looks like !

Sit by him/her? No way. However, I would like to ask him what his motives are for inciting other fans, players, teams etc. It would be interesting if he/she would identify the clothing and location of where he/she will be tonight. I would be willing to say there would be a whole lot more SK fans with words for him/her than Cooper fans. But then again, I still contend this isn't a true SK fan and this person won't even be at the game.

Sit by him/her? No way. However, I would like to ask him what his motives are for inciting other fans, players, teams etc. It would be interesting if he/she would identify the clothing and location of where he/she will be tonight. I would be willing to say there would be a whole lot more SK fans with words for him/her than Cooper fans. But then again, I still contend this isn't a true SK fan and this person won't even be at the game.

I am not a true fan? I have been to every SK game this year cant wait to watch SK crush Cooper in 6 hours!

I wonder what kind of words someone would want to have with me? I am a huge SK fan still not sure why another SK fan would want to have words with me. Also I have two cousins that play for SK one plays O-line the other starts at linebacker.